Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dude in the sz 10 classifieds saying he's willing to pay top dollar "$650" shipped via paypal 
laugh.gif

I no longer feel bad hitting him with the message I sent after seeing this sz 9 move for $950...

I'm going to hold on to my 3 pairs a little bit longer 
happy.gif

Dude in the sz 10 classifieds saying he's willing to pay top dollar "$650" shipped via paypal 
laugh.gif

I no longer feel bad hitting him with the message I sent after seeing this sz 9 move for $950...

I'm going to hold on to my 3 pairs a little bit longer 
happy.gif
Just because flight club can get $950 doesn't mean you can get $950.

Even at flight club prices that would still only be $760 to the seller.

$650 isn't too far from reasonable, meet him halfway and sell the shoes or keep staring at your 3 pairs.

Last edited:

$650 isn't too far from reasonable, meet him halfway and sell the shoes or keep staring at your 3 pairs.
This guy....

1. I never said I was looking to get $950 for my pairs

2. I'm in NO rush to move my Royals

3. $650 shipped + pp fees and $760 in store is a HUGE difference

Dude was super firm on $650 shipped. If im looking to drop $650 on a pair of kicks that are grail status to me I have no problem dropping $700. He must not really want the kicks if he's gonna back out over $50....  With the way the markets drying up and prices increasing, it's a risk he's willing to take

Dam man that's nuts 950 for royals.... Truely crazy in my eyes there only a few pair of kicks worth that to me unless it one of those crazy animal skin customs or Miros... Those only things I'm droppin big money on

This guy....

1. I never said I was looking to get $950 for my pairs

2. I'm in NO rush to move my Royals

3. $650 shipped + pp fees and $760 in store is a HUGE difference

Dude was super firm on $650 shipped. If im looking to drop $650 on a pair of kicks that are grail status to me I have no problem dropping $700. He must not really want the kicks if he's gonna back out over $50....  With the way the markets drying up and prices increasing, it's a risk he's willing to take
Grail status and you've got them up for sale.

Yea whatever bruh, you must really not want to sell if your turning down a sale over $50 when the shoes are going for 5xRetail.

Yea whatever bruh, you must really not want to sell if your turning down a sale over $50 when the shoes are going for 5xRetail.

Grail status or not kicks are kicks lol. I don't praise my kicks like most of these nters do. Im not gonna lie, id rather cash out on a grand and take my family on a nice vacation or buy clothes/toys for my son than rock a pair of kicks that get the attention of another DUDE. There's more important things in life man and hopefully one day you realize that. Luckily, God has blessed me and im fortunate enough to not have to move these Royals right now. Idk what youre saying but $50 is $50.... You can say whatever youd like but at the end of the day are you going to give some random head $50 at of your pocket? Like I said in my post, im not looking to move these anytime soon so thankyou for clarifying that for me. I was telling the guy I had a legit pair for sale, I gave him the price, he didnt want to pay an extra $50 and that was that. Its a win/win for me... I either sell my royals at my asking price or I get to keep them in my collection :D

Grail status or not kicks are kicks lol. I don't praise my kicks like most of these nters do. Im not gonna lie, id rather cash out on a grand and take my family on a nice vacation or buy clothes/toys for my son than rock a pair of kicks that get the attention of another DUDE. There's more important things in life man and hopefully one day you realize that. Luckily, God has blessed me and im fortunate enough to not have to move these Royals right now. Idk what youre saying but $50 is $50.... You can say whatever youd like but at the end of the day are you going to give some random head $50 at of your pocket? Like I said in my post, im not looking to move these anytime soon so thankyou for clarifying that for me. I was telling the guy I had a legit pair for sale, I gave him the price, he didnt want to pay an extra $50 and that was that. Its a win/win for me... I either sell my royals at my asking price or I get to keep them in my collection
happy.gif
My only input so far is on how you handled a possible sale that could have had both parties satisfied but instead you chose to milk the situation for every penny possible.  I never once said shoes should hold any higher regard in your life.  Your posts are just so contradictory that its unclear if you ever wanted to sell the shoes at all.

Your unwilling to let go of $50 profit and think your money is better spent on things other than shoes but you cop 3 pairs of the same shoe.  You don't praise kicks like others but you use words like grail.  You'd rather cash out on your royals but your not looking to move them any time soon.  You don't seek attention from other males but post on a male dominated forum about the shoes you own.

Last edited:

My only input so far is on how you handled a possible sale that could have had both parties satisfied but instead you chose to milk the situation for every penny possible.  I never once said shoes should hold any higher regard in your life.  Your posts are just so contradictory that its unclear if you ever wanted to sell the shoes at all.

Your unwilling to let go of $50 profit and think your money is better spent on things other than shoes but you cop 3 pairs of the same shoe.  You don't praise kicks like others but you use words like grail.  You'd rather cash out on your royals but your not looking to move them any time soon.  You don't seek attention from other males but post on a male dominated forum about the shoes you own.
 Have a feeling this was Deeds as he finished his ether.

Last edited:
Grail status or not kicks are kicks lol. I don't praise my kicks like most of these nters do. Im not gonna lie, id rather cash out on a grand and take my family on a nice vacation or buy clothes/toys for my son than rock a pair of kicks that get the attention of another DUDE. There's more important things in life man and hopefully one day you realize that. Luckily, God has blessed me and im fortunate enough to not have to move these Royals right now. Idk what youre saying but $50 is $50.... You can say whatever youd like but at the end of the day are you going to give some random head $50 at of your pocket? Like I said in my post, im not looking to move these anytime soon so thankyou for clarifying that for me. I was telling the guy I had a legit pair for sale, I gave him the price, he didnt want to pay an extra $50 and that was that. Its a win/win for me... I either sell my royals at my asking price or I get to keep them in my collection :D

Your only input is incorrect. If I would have been satisfied with the sale I would have went through with it... Once again (maybe you didn't catch this the first 3 times it's been stated) but I am NOT looking to move my Royals at the moment or anytime soon. I reached a hand out to an NT member who seemed desperate for a pair of Royals. I gave him my price he declined and so be it. Damn right I'm going to milk every penny possible. I'm not running a charity for kicks my way... I was willing to let the Royals go at my asking price. If I wasn't willing to let them go, why would I take the time to message him in the first place? You're taking my words and trying to flip them around to make some kind of point that doesn't exist. Copping 3 pairs of Royals for $450 and potentially selling them for 2K cash seems like a no brainer to me. So yes, I'd rather use that 2K and invest/have fun than have it sit in my closet. The word Grail is only used by me in terms of "My favorite shoe". I didn't know using the term "Grail" meant you praised sneakers but mmmmmkay :lol: I'd rather cash out on my Royals getting my asking price than cash out at all (since I'm not in a rush to move). Prices have spiked here in the last few months and I don't see that changing anytime soon :nerd: I'm on this site because most of the people are helpful, informative and we all share a common interest. My posts aren't meant to brag to any male about what I have in my collection.... If they come off like that I don't mean for them too :smh: When it comes down to shoes or money I'm going with the money EVERYTIME (If im getting my asking price on a pair of kicks in in NO rush to move)

Last edited:
It all comes down to this...

If I know 100% I can get $760 cash (not taking into account the possible price spike in the coming months) taking them to FC. Why would I move them for $650 ( $600 cash after pp fees and priority shipping) if im not in a rush to sell? Last time I checked, isnt it good to maximize your profits? I'm looking forward to possibly doing business with you in the future. You're like the Robin Hood of NT :lol: @ MrDeeds

He sold one pair at 550, now he doesn't want to sell at 650. But yes he is in no rush to move shoes because now he noticed a higher value that his greed must have him achieve. Basically
One time for MrDeeds tho.

list em on ebay at a high price, good luck

a NTer has had a pair up at $725 for a month now DS in a popular size and still not sold..

hes also taking less through paypal. Been thinking of buying em, no idea tho

All this resale talk is bunny farts. If I like a shoe I wear it for me and def not another dude. Idvaf who is paying attention or NOT paying attention to my choice of shoes
If I put them on it means I think they are the ish and that's all that matters. NT should just make a resale forum for those that want to talk that mess and just do away with it in the regular part of NT. Like every thread is littered with "I sold a pair for xxx dollars" so what!

Last edited:
Anyone know how to tell if a Flight Club item sold or was taken back by the seller? I remember seeing stat links for sales come up in search results for the old site, but not so much anymore.

Also for all you big footers, sz 14 black golds are down to $750 on Flight Club.

Last edited:
He sold one pair at 550, now he doesn't want to sell at 650. But yes he is in no rush to move shoes because now he noticed a higher value that his greed must have him achieve. Basically
One time for MrDeeds tho.

Pair I sold for $550 wasnt my size and they were pretty close to going to an nt member I may add... greed because I refuse to move my favorite shoe in my personal size for a price that is far less then what theyre worth when im in no rush to do so...? You sir are an idiot :lol: Ive seen so many people in this 1 thread talk about how they keep theyre royals on ice because of the resell price and peeps want to try and flame me..... bunch of salty non royal owning mofos :tongue:

Last edited:
Pair I sold for $550 wasnt my size and they were pretty close to going to an nt member I may add... greed because I refuse to move my favorite shoe in my personal size for a price that is far less then what theyre worth when im in no rush to do so...? You sir are an idiot :lol: Ive seen so many people in this 1 thread talk about how they keep theyre royals on ice because of the resell price and peeps want to try and flame me..... bunch of salty non royal owning mofos :tongue:

Please shut up.

You're just being annoying at this point

lol at the idiot talk, I don't care what you do with your shoes. But if I'm an idiot for saying what u said then ok. Ur comment has no value to me, I don't need your justification as to why you did or don't want to sell. Point is you sold for 550 like I said and now you don't want 650. All YOUR words idiot!

Last edited:
Subject change...In regards to those Black/Gum 1s releasing in December, I think the color blocking may resemble these futures releasing around that same time. Hopefully I'm right but its just a thought 
eyes.gif

Subject change...In regards to those Black/Gum 1s releasing in December, I think the color blocking may resemble these futures releasing around that same time. Hopefully I'm right but its just a thought 
eyes.gif

I was thinking along the same lines when I saw these. Hopefully LM quality with gum bottom.

why are yall fighting, if someone wanna keep kicks for resell/value then let it be

let them believe what they want

Back
Top Bottom