Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Never liked gum bottoms, even in my air force days. But if color blocked like those futures, really can't go wrong.

im just hoping for all black upper, just straight up leather then white midsole with gum sole. ill cry tears of joy if they drop like that.

the hype tho because those would be very popular :smh:

I hope they do look like this futures-black upper, white midsole, gum outsole. If they have a gum mid and outsole then I will most likely not cop.

^ didn't even cross my mind, I could get with that though, just not a complete gum sole .

I don't think an AJ 1 willi look right with a black midsole. If its murdered out its gotta be all black w/no gumsole. I could be wrong but I'm hoping for one like the future mid with none of that contrast stitching JB seems to be fond of on 1s.

Last edited:
Heck I would be down for a gum upper, white midsole and black outsole. Yet I still have the feeling JB can screw this one up :lol:

I keep imagining the denim version.... Like a black ff 1 with a gum sole

I think there was a ps of that in the thread

Ask and you shall receive

Dude in the sz 10 classifieds saying he's willing to pay top dollar "$650" shipped via paypal 
laugh.gif

I no longer feel bad hitting him with the message I sent after seeing this sz 9 move for $950...

I'm going to hold on to my 3 pairs a little bit longer 
happy.gif
Pair I sold for $550 wasnt my size and they were pretty close to going to an nt member I may add... greed because I refuse to move my favorite shoe in my personal size for a price that is far less then what theyre worth when im in no rush to do so...? You sir are an idiot
laugh.gif
Ive seen so many people in this 1 thread talk about how they keep theyre royals on ice because of the resell price and peeps want to try and flame me..... bunch of salty non royal owning mofos
tongue.gif
I doubt anyone in here is really salty about your situation as you're just one of many that is sitting on multiple pairs of royals. The fact that you came in here appearing to boast about how you could've sold for X amount, but didn't then proceeded to let everyone know you have 3 pairs on ice is what made you look like a jackass. What exactly was the point of that other than achieving internet props?

And who is to say $650 is less than what they're worth? Flight Club? eBay? Considering you can get a DS pair of 01's from Japan for about that, I would consider that a rather decent offer for 13's. A few people paying X amount hardly justifies overall worth. That logic is about as absurd as **** going for 10X the price because Kanye West wore them.

Try being more humble next time rather than just trying to defend yourself over and over.

I highly doubt Nike would put out a pic like that.....the snipped of the pair in the top corner looks perfect fine while everything else looks cartoonish

Those pics are straight from nike. I'm a nike rep, trust me bro
So are you on Nike's payroll? If you indeed have official pictures from Nike (even though PS'd), then I'd assume you should know the product code and official release date as well then? Reason I ask is because I have friend's that work in Beaverton that don't even have confirmed info yet.

Last edited:
Those pics are straight from nike. I'm a nike rep, trust me bro

So are you on Nike's payroll? If you indeed have official pictures from Nike (even though PS'd), then I'd assume you should know the product code and official release date as well then? Reason I ask is because I have friend's that work in Beaverton that don't even have confirmed info yet.

hes being sarcastic...

and J23 added date and code on his app. he usually doesnt add stuff unless its confirmed and plus it has a code so.. then again, i really dont know what im talkin about

I figured that much as my questions were rhetorical. If I had to make an educated guess, I'd say the color blocking would be similar to the patent OG's due to their popularity and a black upper/gum sole during winter would only make sense.

Last edited:
I have a feeling the all black with gum outsole cw won't be an all black leather upper. Probably be like the laneys with suede and leather

Last edited:
i dont want denim tho.

the first one is nice with actual leather they use. the ones in that pic look like straight up plastic

Back
Top Bottom