Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm kinda disappointed in the leather in the black/reds. I've had shadows and the leather felt softer and more supple. The black leather is nice, but the red portions.. Not so much
Completely agree, would of thought I got fakes if they weren't from jmsneakers 
laugh.gif

Quality-wise: Shadows > Royals > Breds.

BUT aesthetically speaking you got to reserve that order 
pimp.gif

The lining on royals are so nice. Quality wise IMO it's royals, shadows then black/red's but that shadow quality is really on point. I think JB were just in over their heads when they started producing royals and told themselves they needed to scale back because the shoes were too quality for them to be selling at a $140 price point. By the time they were making black/red 1's they had us already :lol: but black/red 1 quality isn't bad at all

Bred quality isn't bad, people only complain because royals have softer leather which doesn't make sense

Bred color way tho>>>>>>

Don't even matter, good quality, bad quality, zyzz don't curr

Quick random question for those that can answer, I've got the "A-grade release" for the Wht/Blk-Rd OGs that released in 2013 and wanted to grab a couple more pairs.

But damn the price has crept up over the months. Those that have the B-grades, any flaws? What's the difference or reason they might be B-grade? Thanks in advance.

I have a pair from release day, but what I've seen on the b grades posted here has been either nothing wrong (besides b grade stamp) to overly creased leather. The problems are really on a pair by pair basis though. Just like retail pairs...some B grades are better than others.

where do the DMP bred 1s fit into the 1s hierarchy in terms of quality/shape? 

bottom of the totem pole

but they are breds so i still would take em. they are fine to me but not at a high price

Last edited:
Poor mans royals aka fake royals aka broke boy royals aka can't be called royals

Let's just stop
^^This.  That's the real reason why that thread went south. 

Then it started again in the AJKO thread, but those are "sport blue" and not royal so there is no argument.

You said you got two pickups left for the year?

You not interested in the black/gum releasing in December?

Poor mans royals aka fake royals aka broke boy royals aka can't be called royals

Let's just stop

^^This.  That's the real reason why that thread went south. 

Then it started again in the AJKO thread, but those are "sport blue" and not royal so there is no argument.

You said you got two pickups left for the year?

You not interested in the black/gum releasing in December?

forgot about those, if they look like how im imagining in my head. YES its a cop if i can get em for retail or slightly above. But knowing JB, they will probably look like trash.

forgot about those, if they look like how im imagining in my head. YES its a cop if i can get em for retail or slightly above. But knowing JB, they will probably look like trash.
I ebayed the sport blue KO today.  I'm done for the year depending on how the black/gum turns out.

I picked up the Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid in Chilling Red about two weeks ago and that changed my perspective on kicks.

I paid under retail and there was no hype.  I decided to start looking beyond Jordan.

So lately I have been picking up running shoes from different brands for next summer.

guess ill toss in my humblebrag too since thats the thing to do
laugh.gif

red collection is steadly growing but you see who's at the top of the mountain
pimp.gif
Where are the Candy Pack 2s?
sick.gif

Do you like the Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid  "Chilling Red"?

I ebayed the sport blue KO today.  I'm done for the year depending on how the black/gum turns out.

I picked up the Nike Air Tech Challenge Hybrid in Chilling Red about two weeks ago and that changed my perspective on kicks.

I paid under retail and there was no hype.  I decided to start looking beyond Jordan.

So lately I have been picking up running shoes from different brands for next summer.
No black/white og 1s?

Someone pulled the trigger on that sz 9 Royal 1 at FC for $950 
eek.gif

Looks like Royals are going to reach the 1K mark 
nerd.gif

I just let a DS sz 11 with receipt go for $550 local meetup 
mean.gif

I cant believe theyre at Banned prices....

Thats insane!

Back
Top Bottom