Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
437A0D9A-E45D-48DF-B8C9-C1935D77CE0A.jpeg Couldn’t figure out why I would be denied payment on NDC for the longest time
Raffles, regular checkout items I would get a payment denied message

Come to find out my name address and cc were blocked on NDC for a charge back my bank had back in Sept for a data breach.
Since then my payment for so-called order was reversed back to NDC
But they don’t check unless you call and tell them the dates for the reverse payment

Long story short
They gave me a free pair of Jordan 1’s today for the block on my acct and missing every Exclusive offer I couldn’t check out for since September

Too bad it had to be for the crap phantoms

Just can’t stand wearing my 1’s on stilts like alotta these on foot wears make it seem.
Worried about creases :smh:

If anything my collar creases like wild. Highs still too hot for my feet in warmer weather.

What? Lol

After wearing the Turbos for a few days straight they've finally grown on me. From an "...ok" to a "yeah they're pretty cool" not a must cop imho but I'm not like "why did I buy these again?" The tongue tag color choice and "vintage" wear on the tongue rim is something I could've done without. If the Nike Air was the same color as the ankle lining that would of been way better. Those are definitely the biggest cons to me as in terms of aesthetic. Definitely not a pair I "needed" for sure but I am glad I was able to get them for retail. Would never have even considered the shoe if I had to get them for resell.

After wearing the Turbos for a few days straight they've finally grown on me. From an "...ok" to a "yeah they're pretty cool" not a must cop imho but I'm not like "why did I buy these again?" The tongue tag color choice and "vintage" wear on the tongue rim is something I could've done without. If the Nike Air was the same color as the ankle lining that would of been way better. Those are definitely the biggest cons to me as in terms of aesthetic. Definitely not a pair I "needed" for sure but I am glad I was able to get them for retail. Would never have even considered the shoe if I had to get them for resell.
I’m with you on the Nike Air coloring. But besides everything else, this color hits hard. Definitely a head turner, for sure.

Once I got my shadows these completely slipped my mind. Totally forgot I had these as a option for outfits.

How do you like them? Do you find they fit kind of big?

They’re dope. Honestly I find them to fit the same as my other remastered ones for the most part. They all run slightly “loose” I would say but still they’re still TTS. Just glad I finally unds them and can start wearing them more often. Sometimes getting that first wear out of the way is the hardest.

And that’s where we are as 1 fans. After spending a year chasing stuff where resell is usually your only option, people are totally fine paying $160 for stuff that should be on clearance. Brainwashed.

(And not calling you out, at all. Of course like what you like. Just a broader observation, not a personal one. I feel it myself.)

If Chicago’s are coming, my guess is 2/2020, for AS Weekend. Doesn’t make sense to drop in the Fall, before that.

The Turbo's are just cons, period. It's a sad excuse for an OG Retro High 1.

Back
Top Bottom