Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Rolling the thoughts of a pre-order for SBB 3.0s ... definitely will come down to how bad JB mucks up crimson tints and the yellow toe release as far as QC and materials sourced.

Last edited:
why did nike move the release date to may 3rd? guess i can keep my hopes up for another month >D

Last edited by a moderator:
Shopping for 8 years wedding anniversary gift...

20190331_165940.jpg

Last edited:
Its bad when even phatoms are sold out in my size. Good thing i got it yesterday.... but people just buy anything now. That includes me i guess.

437A0D9A-E45D-48DF-B8C9-C1935D77CE0A.jpeg Couldn’t figure out why I would be denied payment on NDC for the longest time
Raffles, regular checkout items I would get a payment denied message

Come to find out my name address and cc were blocked on NDC for a charge back my bank had back in Sept for a data breach.
Since then my payment for so-called order was reversed back to NDC
But they don’t check unless you call and tell them the dates for the reverse payment

Long story short
They gave me a free pair of Jordan 1’s today for the block on my acct and missing every Exclusive offer I couldn’t check out for since September

I swear companies are always sending you free shoes :lol:

Its bad when even phatoms are sold out in my size. Good thing i got it yesterday.... but people just buy anything now. That includes me i guess.

I’m lost regarding the point of this post.

Are you happy to have em or happy they at least sold out?

FOMO is real as hell and I get it bruh but trust me when I say these won’t be hard to get for close to retail if not under.

I’m lost regarding the point of this post.

Are you happy to have em or happy they at least sold out?

FOMO is real as hell and I get it bruh but trust me when I say these won’t be hard to get for close to retail if not under.
I mean i am bummed these are sold out cuz now JB thinks these are just fine.

I kind of like those low top black toes supposedly they're available in some retailers now, any locations in New York? would like to add to my collection for the summer

Back
Top Bottom