Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
found a local deal on FB. seller was suspended on stockx and flaked a few too many on goat. got a real solid deal on these unions for $750 cash

76501723-4621-43D3-958A-B1ECE5799F49.jpeg

interesting it has a stockx tag on it. and why wouldn't he just sell the pair on someone else's account then?

I've never felt like I've needed to downsize my collection or buying. When something comes out I think if I really want it and if I will actually wear it, if I have any doubts it's a pass.

I downsized in late 2017/early 2018. I looked at how much I made between StockX, GOAT, and SoleSupremacy which helped put the down payment on another home. My collection is down to 40 pairs which are mostly made up of Jordan 1s and I’m ok with it. I seriously only copp shoes that bring back a nostalgic feeling, Jordan 1s I absolutely love, and something I’m going to wear.

I downsized in late 2017/early 2018. I looked at how much I made between StockX, GOAT, and SoleSupremacy which helped put the down payment on another home. My collection is down to 40 pairs which are mostly made up of Jordan 1s and I’m ok with it. I seriously only copp shoes that bring back a nostalgic feeling, Jordan 1s I absolutely love, and something I’m going to wear.

Putting the money to use like THAT is a great reason to sell off part of the collection. I’m sure most spend the money on more useless stuff.

Like you’re gonna do. :lol:

I actually sold a bunch of pairs last year including all my 94s and 85s and got a car. Even posted about it on the thread.
IMG_20190226_183124.jpg

Sidenote: Usually when i purge, the pairs that can fetch me cash are sold and the rest‐ along with a bunch of clothes are donated to the homeless and needy.

I actually sold a bunch of pairs last year including all my 94s and 85s and got a car. Even posted about it on the thread.
IMG_20190226_183124.jpg

Sidenote: Usually when i purge, the pairs that can fetch me cash are sold and the rest‐ along with a bunch of clothes are donated to the homeless and needy.

I’d rather have the 94s in good condition than a car.

I’d rather have the 94s in good condition than a car.

And that's one of the underlying problems I have with sneaker culture as a whole. I mean, the 94s are amazing but the excessive amount of money we spend and drop could be put to some other beneficial use than some sh*t only a small niche amount of people care about. That's my take at least.

Back
Top Bottom