Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Chicagos are the most unique colorblocking, the black hits with the black laces give them a particular edge over the others with that iconic look. Way more dope to me than the trinity

Also, out of all of them, Chicagos look the best after being beat.

How is anyone gonna talk about quality of materials on the remaster OGs and not mention the Metallic Reds & Navy or UNC & Storm Blue? Those are all amazing as well. They look better with age and wear. If I had to choose 1 I'd really have to choose 2 tbh to keep of all the OG's that have been remastered I'd keep the Chi and Navy. Those 2 are the cleanest and you get good materials that are traditional and when they wrinkle and get worn they won't have a warp as easily on the back heel like tumbled parts on other pairs. Black Toes are dope too, but chi's hold a bigger spot for me personally.

How is anyone gonna talk about quality of materials on the remaster OGs and not mention the Metallic Reds & Navy or UNC & Storm Blue? Those are all amazing as well. They look better with age and wear. If I had to choose 1 I'd really have to choose 2 tbh to keep of all the OG's that have been remastered I'd keep the Chi and Navy. Those 2 are the cleanest and you get good materials that are traditional and when they wrinkle and get worn they won't have a warp as easily on the back heel like tumbled parts on other pairs. Black Toes are dope too, but chi's hold a bigger spot for me personally.

I would not put the metallic reds in that group. Looked and felt wrong in hand. Not as good as the navy ones.

I would not put the metallic reds in that group. Looked and felt wrong in hand. Not as good as the navy ones.

I wear both a lot and they break in perfectly. I will admit they were a little stiffer than Navy but they weren't bad by a long shot. There's even a slight tumble finish which is obviously an ode to the DTRT pack from way back.

DA156D84-902A-4D0E-AC96-1C1A07D3EBF8.png

So close
imagine if these got the remastered OG treatment...

they would fly, so versatile

You talking about the OG blue label suit? The pants that got posted a couple of pages ago? I have both the black/red and black/royal, and imo the pants run a little slim in the legs. The jacket is more of an athletic cut, but I wouldn't go as far as to call it slim. If you're in between sizes, I'd suggest sizing up.

Yuup those. I like my stuff kind of slim fitting especially things like a jacket so I think I'll play it safe with my tech fit size. Thanks for the feedback.. if anyone else can weigh in please do!

Last edited:
This wouldve made a sick OG smh.. and where TF are the Neutral Greys and inevitable Blue Toes!

Well the black whites got turned into pandas and the lakers and chi black soles got mashed into one shoe. Unless more metallics happen neutral grays are the bookend to the chis for OG releases in this mold. Theyll probably come out in december to start things fresh in 2020. Which would make sensevif the breds come out right after and start a new mold run

Crimson Tint's: Between the FCFS (Everywhere) availability and release on a weekday, "Keloid" leather and the overall attitude toward execution of all AJ 1 releases since the Coture's, followed by Phantom's...Crim-Tint's about to be available for a minute. Plus, available in Men AND Women sizes.....I ain't even bout to sweat these.

More so looking forward to the IV's, which I already know I'm gonna have to iron the toe box on...Lol! JB, y'all trippin in 2019 so far. And SBB 3.0 bout to be Patent Leather. Ha!....Only thing to look forward to is the upcoming UNC's, if you ask me!

sleep if you want, but I'm not. this is exactly the type of release that everyone will mysteriously want after they dry up and the price takes off. I'm doubling up.

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion, but I can’t get with the Unions at all.
You got Royals right... you missing Chicago’s. And honestly, Union Black Toes are not far behind Royals...
union slurp boys need to stop. maybe quality is up there with the best (if you think it's better than sbb, frag, unc, chi...) but outside of the quality argument, yall are just falling for ridiculous hype. the og colorways have stood the test of 30+ YEARS! but all of a sudden some hype gimmicks like unions (which are cool, imo) are on par with the top 1s in history?

:lol: yall are offspring of the hype generation!

union slurp boys need to stop. maybe quality is up there with the best (if you think it's better than sbb, frag, unc, chi...) but outside of the quality argument, yall are just falling for ridiculous hype. the og colorways have stood the test of 30+ YEARS! but all of a sudden some hype gimmicks like unions (which are cool, imo) are on par with the top 1s in history?

:lol: yall are offspring of the hype generation!

Shut up.

Please stop with “y’all” because it a) gives the perception you think you’re better than anyone else and b) you can’t speak for all of us. Opinions vary.

so in 2015 when chi dropped I doubled in my sz 10.5 from fta and one pair I would wear periodically and the other was on ice. so a year ago or so I sold the pair I had worn and kept the DS pair. so why TF I go to look at the ds pair I kept and I almost fell out... there is a DS sz 11.5 in the box instead of my 10.5!

how TF did this happen and how am I just noticing this! bruh, I am HEATED right now! WTF!?

Please stop with “y’all” because it a) gives the perception you think you’re better than anyone else and b) you can’t speak for all of us. Opinions vary.
if the shoe don't fit, no need to respond. but if u feel like him, yes I'm talking to you too. hence yall...
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom