• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Travis Scotts
Yellow Toes
Lakers SB
The light blue leather joints (do those have a nickname yet?) Edit: Obsidians?
SBB "please no patent leather" 3.0

Not bad. Not amazing like last year, but not bad. An OG colorway or two would be great, though.

Yellow toes and I'm teetering on obsidians. They look dope and very off at the same time. I think its the sail. Shoulda just been white. Baby Blue & Obsidian w/ sail arent as solid of a combo as like red & sail or orange & sail or even green & sail. Theyll be a last minute decision on my part. I dig the UNC as a standalone in my collection already.

I want the TS's to keep on ice and to resell them later on if I'm lucky enough to get a "money" size.

20190412_155502.jpg

Also the un-not for resales

Ah yes, I forgot about those!

From what I can tell, on limited kicks the sizing doesn't matter as much. Those Travis Scotts should have good value for every size.

With that said, can y'all stay far away from my size 8? Thank you in advance. :lol:

So outside of TS we have SB lakers pack, gym reds (un-NRS), yellow toes, obsidians, SBB 3.0s, Chicago Bears, gucci 1s (Jan’20)?

Oh, they're definitely not for everyone.. I dress quite.. Loudly.. So they fit what people expect from me.. :smile:

I respect it. I have the all suede neutral grays from a few years back and I barely wear them cuz they're so plain. No idea what to do with them but I may dye them out. With all the ones I've collected over the years i have to say, any solid colored high 1 are probably my least favorite out of my collection. It's just too much shoe to be a solid color imo. My sails, triple blacks, neutrals, LA are all the least worn for sure. Especially the latter 2.

Just got a pair, had to buy a 9.5 cause they were out of 9 so i hope they fit ok.

Man, its been awhile since i waited in line for shoes and it just seemed lame lol. All everyone talks about is resale this and resale that. What happened to just discussing the sneakers :smh:. Sorry for the rant

Just got a pair, had to buy a 9.5 cause they were out of 9 so i hope they fit ok.

Man, its been awhile since i waited in line for shoes and it just seemed lame lol. All everyone talks about is resale this and resale that. What happened to just discussing the sneakers :smh:. Sorry for the rant

Hopefully the Jordan 1 bubble bursts soon.

Saw them in person, didn't cop since they didn't have my size. The black parts felt a lot softer than I thought they'd be.

Back
Top Bottom