Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So, "OG cut, OG height?" I love how JB does stuff like this to convince me that I need ANOTHER Blk/Red 1, only 3 years from the last drop. I have 2001s, 2013s, and 2016s, in Crippled-DS condition, so not sure if I'll even swing for these. What exactly differentiates these upcoming Blk/Reds from the "Banned" pair in 2016?

For anyone who doesn't need a pair, feel free to help me grab a size 8. God knows I'll need all the help I can get to beat out the bots for my size.

So, "OG cut, OG height?" I love how JB does stuff like this to convince me that I need ANOTHER Blk/Red 1, only 3 years from the last drop. I have 2001s, 2013s, and 2016s, in Crippled-DS condition, so not sure if I'll even swing for these. What exactly differentiates these upcoming Blk/Reds from the "Banned" pair in 2016?

I swear to god, if it's tumble in any shape or form then I'm off it.

I swear to god, if it's tumble in any shape or form then I'm off it.
Naw watch. They make it all flat leather (which we want), and the perfect shade of red (which we always argue about, but this time they’ll pitch how it’s EXACTLY like the ‘85s), but have changes like the back/heel will be flat and not curved (like the 85s), and a higher collar height, and of course they’ll keep telling us how they’re just like the 85s. This is all cool and all, but literally every release they tell us how their various pairs are “like the originals,” even putting words like “OG” and “Retro” in the names, but every release they tweak something to show prove that THIS pair is even closer to the originals. It’s just exhausting.

j1.png
j2.png

via DJ Folk

11/29? WTF that's like 7 months away LMAO

Gonna remind me of high school when everybody and their mama had on the same pair of Jordans.

Didn't the 2016 have the OG hight? As well
This is what I don’t get. Both the 2013 and 2016 pairs claim, and are named as such, to be “Retro High OG.” Soooooo what is JB saying they’ve been giving us all these years? “We’ve been talking out of our *** these past couple of releases, but this time......we’re telling the truth.” They’ll probably be named the “‘85s” or something, and eventually they’ll rerelease all of our faves with this same designation.

Back
Top Bottom