Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I've had other customers literally say it to me when I walk out the store...only cause I wasn't wearing J's when I went to buy them, as if that's a requirement. Sad part is my knowledge and collection would dwarf many of them. Just not worth the hassle to deal with small minded individuals. They can keep that negativity

Am Asian. Can also confirm that everyone thinks I'm just there to flip everything. Especially because I wear beater shoes most days :lol:.

I purposely avoid wearing Jordans on pick ups. 1, because I think it's corny to wear your shoes to show off in line. 2, I have zero interest in talking to anyone about shoes.

I'll usually throw on some vans or some cheap new balances.

I purposely avoid wearing Jordans on pick ups. 1, because I think it's corny to wear your shoes to show off in line. 2, I have zero interest in talking to anyone about shoes.

Likewise, I do the same for any pick up or in store raffle sign up. I stay low key and wear GR shoes that most will scoff at. Everybody got their thing, but I'm not one to intentionally flex with shoes. Idgaf about other dudes mirin' my kicks.

i just wear whatever i feel like for the day. something i would have worn anyway even if i didnt have to pick anything up. i own so many jordans that 70% of the time, chances are im gonna be wearing a jordan to pick up. there were a few times where the friday night before was extra extra fun and saturday morning is rough so i went in slides, idcccc lol

74EC3AB1-3824-4EC4-98E2-51A31B2B22EE.jpeg
Blue moon leather is.... ok... like the UNC leather way better.

The whole best hand in the game or suede pack 1s are nice - the red is the weakest by far though.

Leather was similar to the yin yang pack imo.
Nothing great, but not 2019 flyleather bad.

The whole best hand in the game or suede pack 1s are nice - the red is the weakest by far though.

Leather was similar to the yin yang pack imo.
Nothing great, but not 2019 flyleather bad.

I was literally looking at them this weekend wishing I doubled the whole set except reds. Enough red 1s already

I was literally looking at them this weekend wishing I doubled the whole set except reds. Enough red 1s already
I doubled on clay greens, but wish I had an extra blue moon now.

I wanted a DS set for display, and can’t bring myself to wear my only blue moon until I get another.

The reds are super weak lol

Back
Top Bottom