Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
On feet today

IMG_20190415_110039_535.jpg

Feels good to be back in NYC. And the weather has been amazing too.

This is honestly kind of racist on their part.

I've had other customers literally say it to me when I walk out the store...only cause I wasn't wearing J's when I went to buy them, as if that's a requirement. Sad part is my knowledge and collection would dwarf many of them. Just not worth the hassle to deal with small minded individuals. They can keep that negativity

I know some dudes at the store think I'm getting them to flip. I just let it go...at the end of the day the opinion of a stranger is completely irrelevant. Should mean absolutely nothing to you. You don't live your life for them or their approval

Am Asian. Can also confirm that everyone thinks I'm just there to flip everything. Especially because I wear beater shoes most days :lol:.

people at my footstores that i frequent know im not flipping. otherwise im the worse reseller in the world cause i skipped out on a whole bunch of hype drops cause i wasnt feeling em.

people at my footstores that i frequent know im not flipping. otherwise im the worse reseller in the world cause i skipped out on a whole bunch of hype drops cause i wasnt feeling em.

Starting to get to this point now thankfully. Plus I wear an 11...not the most lucrative size to flip anyway. At the ROTY release, I flat out turned down a reseller asking me to buy him a pair so he could sell it (he had a 1 pair limit). I know a few of the employees saw that

Last edited:
My Blue Moons were so bad.. I sent them joints back. I know everyone hates the leather on Crimsons but those are way better than the BM's I had.

Back
Top Bottom