Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I don't get the Snkrs cam thing... what do you point your camera at?

26E167FC-6734-4BD4-B61F-360EC1169E79.jpeg

Tried to check out with a Sz 9.5

Out of stock

Rage copped a size 11, I have no idea why

Not even sure I’d keep my size on these to be honest...I’ll be sending them back

Anywho, anything to be done to make this look better?

724E01C2-2A08-4541-B883-FCB753E259C0.jpeg

Tried to check out with a Sz 9.5

Out of stock

Rage copped a size 11, I have no idea why

Not even sure I’d keep my size on these to be honest...I’ll be sending them back

Anywho, anything to be done to make this look better?

724E01C2-2A08-4541-B883-FCB753E259C0.jpeg

Wearing them is the best solution

I don't know who started that BS rumor, but it appears way too many people put stock into it.
it's not bs. MJ and magic were point shaving. if u go back on the timeline they both "retired" around the same time. magic never had HIV which is why he's never lost a single pound. matters fact, he's gained weight. the plan was always for mj to come back after things died down. after all, he was the face of the league. the NBA cash cow. they couldn't afford to lose him over a scandal. he only went to "play baseball" to stay in shape. go back to mj 1st retirement speech and you clearly see him laughing and smiling, telling jokes. he knew he'd be back! then check his real retirement speech in '98 and peep how he's crying like a baby (I dont count his time with the wizards). it was really over. call me crazy, but when I go back and really dissect it, it's very believable TO ME! idc

it's not bs. MJ and magic were point shaving. if u go back on the timeline they both "retired" around the same time. magic never had HIV which is why he's never lost a single pound. matters fact, he's gained weight. the plan was always for mj to come back after things died down. after all, he was the face of the league. the NBA cash cow. they couldn't afford to lose him over a scandal. he only went to "play baseball" to stay in shape. go back to mj 1st retirement speech and you clearly see him laughing and smiling, telling jokes. he knew he'd be back! then check his real retirement speech in '98 and peep how he's crying like a baby (I dont count his time with the wizards). it was really over. call me crazy, but when I go back and really dissect it, it's very believable TO ME! idc

Bro.

You came up with this?

I could maybe buy the MJ and gambling angle, cause that's been out there. Magic faking HIV, though? That's a bit much.

Wow. You rail on the mainstream media (which while biased and not perfect, at least attempts to present FACTS), yet you believe all these crazy conspiracy theories based on zero evidence or facts. Horrible.

I could maybe buy the MJ and gambling angle, cause that's been out there. Magic faking HIV, though? That's a bit much.

Playing baseball to stay in shape, lost me there lmao

Back
Top Bottom