Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Even though my pair is virtually unworn, I would like to see those new love 1's come back out...but this time as an OG high!
smokin.gif
When I started buying sneakers, I bought one pair of those. I enjoyed those... until someone told me they were fakes.

I stopped wearing them after 
laugh.gif

Even though my pair is virtually unworn, I would like to see those new love 1's come back out...but this time as an OG high! :smokin

Just finished my New Love custom last week. Took awhile cuz I was in between moving into my new place. Enjoy guys, honest feedback will be appreciated. Step by step pics coming soon.

Holy Trinity Foursome

Old Love/New Love

Prob my favorite custom I've seen

Last edited:
must be some apple fanboys in here. my point just that....100 different android phones in all kinds of fit and finish can run multiple flavors of the same system where as with an iphone, its 100 of the same soap bar with the same ios. yet they still sell out. lol, im gettin loopy and need sleep. g'night :lol: stinkin apple.

must be some apple fanboys in here. my point just that....100 different android phones in all kinds of fit and finish can run multiple flavors of the same system where as with an iphone, its 100 of the same soap bar with the same ios. yet they still sell out. lol, im gettin loopy and need sleep. g'night :lol: stinkin apple.

You might want to sit the next couple plays out with these references. You went from batman, to iphone vs android to bars of soap lol.

I think it had something to do with the whole thing they had with the 1's in 2013. Their was a set that was gonna be dubbed "Since '85" and another set that was gonna be "Established '85". I think the since 85 pairs were gonna be OG branded and the established '85 were gonna be jumpman branded. The chicago's lead the pack for jumpman and the royals lead the pack for OG branded. Somewhere along the lines the plans were scrapped and Nike just said we're gonna ride this OG branded hype because it's huge right now ( Nike R&D lurks here and I promise you they saw the chaos all over the interwebs for royals and especially on here) this is just my hypothesis but it kinda makes sense when you look at the material and liner for the royals and Knicks, the first 2 OG branded colorways that dropped last year and the relative drop in quality amongst the other OG branded models. I don't think it was Nike's intention to start pumping out the OG branded colorways like that and some might've been meant to be jumpman branded....

Eh
please stop....

think of the children

How do you guys feels about the mid jordan 1s? or do you guys only rock with the highs?
mids go hard too, only bad thing is jb likes to experiment colorways with the mids a little too much and guys catch feelings. Nouveaus we're a win tho imo. I'd like to see some nouveau lows

mids go hard too, only bad thing is jb likes to experiment colorways with the mids a little too much and guys catch feelings. Nouveaus we're a win tho imo. I'd like to see some nouveau lows

Nouveaus are really nice. And there are nouveau lows

The jumpman never really bothered me as much as them making mids. The 1s to me should always keep the old school high top flavor.

Lightning IVs released awhile ago but it would be great to have them rerelease the OG Blk/Yllw 1s...along with the other 17+ OG colors that have yet to release in OG form.

Back
Top Bottom