Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Best thing about 1s are the fact that they have longevity. They have a much more mature feel to them. Makes me think ill never sell any of mine

photo.JPG

finally got around to copping the matching socks for these

Best thing about 1s are the fact that they have longevity. They have a much more mature feel to them. Makes me think ill never sell any of mine

I don't have any of the holy trinity of ones n deff not gonna spend wat ppl want for them but I have some mids n have had numerous random ones highs lows n mids n there just a great shoe a tank in my opinion usually a simple wipe down n there lookin clean again...
I wear my mid ones for everything from gym to running to basketball and working in n there still nothing wrong with them

the supreme x jordan 1 pic is dope.. sucks because some shoes are so dope, but the hype surrounding them is too much. So many shoes like that i feel, i would cop them if they were sitting on a shelf at FL. Anyone else feel like that?

Copped Laneys for 79 with additional 30% off. Gonna see what I can cook up with those custom wise.
Nice. Post pics once they are done, id really like to see those. Seems like it'd be easy enough to do with a bottle of black angelus dye. The hard part is going to be dying the tongue.

Copped Laneys for 79 with additional 30% off. Gonna see what I can cook up with those custom wise.
Nice. Post pics once they are done, id really like to see those. Seems like it'd be easy enough to do with a bottle of black angelus dye. The hard part is going to be dying the tongue.

That's true. I prolly would swap it out. But if I find something nice to rock w em I'll keep em as is. But I find that to be a long shot since the Laneys are too loud.

That's true. I prolly would swap it out. But if I find something nice to rock w em I'll keep em as is. But I find that to be a long shot since the Laneys are too loud.
I bought a pair for a little under retail a while ago. In the pics, they basically looked like bright colorful hypebeast shoes. They look much bertter in person and the quality isn't bad either. I just don't know what I would wear with them. I guess just some jeans and a black shirt. I hate yellow clothes

I would mellow it down with neutral colors like greys, whites, and blacks. Wearing yellow as a base would be over the top for my taste too. Not knocking anybody.

Off topic. Since the Laney 1 dropped alongside the 5s and the Carmine's 1 for the 6s. I'm curious which 7 will be the theme of a OG 1. If they even do it. Bordeaux would be clean, or even a Hare in a OG 1 version.

I didn't think about that. I'd buy hare 1s with nike air. The Bordeauxs could look nice also if done right

I would mellow it down with neutral colors like greys, whites, and blacks. Wearing yellow as a base would be over the top for my taste too. Not knocking anybody.

Off topic. Since the Laney 1 dropped alongside the 5s and the Carmine's 1 for the 6s. I'm curious which 7 will be the theme of a OG 1. If they even do it. Bordeaux would be clean, or even a Hare in a OG 1 version.

A flint blue OG 1 sounds about right since the flint viis are dropping next year

But that's all the info we have currently

Last edited:

I could definitely see the hare 1's being redone with OG treatment. That shoe has become a searched for sneaker over the past year. Bordeaux 1's seem plausible too but I feel like high top OG branded 1's need to go in the vault for a while

...unless neutral greys, the metallic series or chicago's drop

I could definitely see the hare 1's being redone with OG treatment. That shoe has become a searched for sneaker over the past year. Bordeaux 1's seem plausible too but I feel like high top OG branded 1's need to go in the vault for a while

...unless neutral greys, the metallic series or chicago's drop
They can go into the vault when we get all the OGs

I'd take a re-release of the original Hare 1, but an OG High would also be appreciated as well. Such a clean sneaker:

Wish my pair was DS, but i've worn them to the ground. :lol:

Last edited:
Metallic series is a must but I was thinking of grabbing some laneys and painting the yellow part black and leaving the blue for an opposite royal look

Edit: id paint most of the yellow black beside the yellow check id leave that and maybe other minor details....

Last edited:
airthompson airthompson Changing the yellow to white would look sick with that blue on Laney 1s.

Hares are rumored to release too so that could happen. Raptor 1s would look dope if done right, but JB will probably butcher it plus raptors already released. Pearl 7s would look :pimp: too.

Back
Top Bottom