Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone good with photo shop wanna make me a quick laney one with the yellow turned black... But leave the check and sole yellow still

This is what boredum does.... Sorry for fc water mark lol and I'm not to swell with coloring on a iPhone so cut me some slack

And this wood b a nice color way was playing with the filter

Last edited:
There's a lot of OG's though....

I wonder if we'd ever get the lows with OG treatment 
nerd.gif

They need to stop releasing multiple colorways and release those OG Lows. 

After seeing some pics from Mr. Google, it seems that I want a pair already 
nerd.gif

@sneakerp I was thinking of using a white base. JB shouldve swapped the blue and yellow, but I'm sure they did it this way to not have Laneys look like the Benji tribute 1's.

lamekilla lamekilla True OG lows would be awesome and possible after seeing JB shockingly create the KO's in original fashion. I can see those being under appreciated if they released much like the KO's aswell.

Last edited:
I think it had something to do with the whole thing they had with the 1's in 2013. Their was a set that was gonna be dubbed "Since '85" and another set that was gonna be "Established '85". I think the since 85 pairs were gonna be OG branded and the established '85 were gonna be jumpman branded. The chicago's lead the pack for jumpman and the royals lead the pack for OG branded. Somewhere along the lines the plans were scrapped and Nike just said we're gonna ride this OG branded hype because it's huge right now ( Nike R&D lurks here and I promise you they saw the chaos all over the interwebs for royals and especially on here) this is just my hypothesis but it kinda makes sense when you look at the material and liner for the royals and Knicks, the first 2 OG branded colorways that dropped last year and the relative drop in quality amongst the other OG branded models. I don't think it was Nike's intention to start pumping out the OG branded colorways like that and some might've been meant to be jumpman branded....

Eh
I remember that at first the Chicago had to be the latest Jordan in 2012, probably is for this reason that Chicago have the Jumpan

Edit: http://www.modern-notoriety.com/2012/12/07/air-jordan-1-high-chicago-release-date/

Last edited:
^Title: DS Bred 2013"

Description: "Up for sale are my gently used pair of AIR Jordan Retro 1 Breds size 8.5, minor creasing on toe box normal for any worn Jordan, extra laces and shoe trees included in original box

:smh: :smh: :smh:

^Title: DS Bred 2013"

Description: "Up for sale are my gently used pair of AIR Jordan Retro 1 Breds size 8.5, minor creasing on toe box normal for any worn Jordan, extra laces and shoe trees included in original box

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
 Holy ****, I didn't even notice the "DS'" in the title.

Was too distracted by dem laces. 

Hope he gets scammed.

Hey guys, I love jordan 1s but lacing them has always been a hassle for me. I would like to know how you guys laces them. I'm looking for a way to lace my 1s where I don't have to tie them. But any other suggestions would be fine. 

Hey guys, I love jordan 1s but lacing them has always been a hassle for me. I would like to know how you guys laces them. I'm looking for a way to lace my 1s where I don't have to tie them. But any other suggestions would be fine. 
I lace mine like this:

Step 1. Put laces through lace holes
Step 2. Pull laces tightly to ensure a firm fit
Step 3. Push laces through top holes and tie a knot

Assuming you're looking for something like this then:

Yep; I remembered that i'd seen one of his vids in my suggestions once before, so I just searched for "lacing Air Jordan 1" and he came right up. He's got a bunch of vids, as do other people, similar to the numerous reviews on shoes, or shoe collections. People watch them to, and even specifically ask for them, and as you've seen here some people need the extra aid. >D

I wear all my shoes loosely laced. Have done it since I was a kid.

With 1s, unlace them completely, and relace skipping the lace hole on the tongue. Then lace up and skip the last 2 holes. Always works perfect for me.

Granted, I lace all my shoes pretty messy, but they easily slip on/off, and always comfy. It's the way I like it, don't care if it's fashionable or not.

Crappy pics.

I re lace them kinda loose as well. Not too loose but not tight. I've always skipped the top 2 holes as well but what I do is double lace through the tounge hole. It leaves enough slack to make a nice bunny eared knot that looks classic and keeps your tongue in place and not leaning to the side. Plus I like my tongues to stick out like MJ :smokin :lol:

...But no seriously, we wanted the Nike Air back for a reason :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom