Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Also, for anyone who has done tongue swaps, does anyone have any white tongues they wanna spare??? Or Nike air tongue tags??? Lol

Yeah, I'm doing it on purpose now, just because I found it funny people were thinking it was that odd. The first time I did that, I just wanted to show the wings on each side, and it was not that hard of a stance, as my left foot is further from the camera compared the right foot. I have my camera on 's small tripod and trigger it from my mobile, so it's only a few seconds each time I take a shot until I'm satisfied with a few. Don't do any goofy sports or exercises for it, just a bit of a stretch, as the wings side just looks better...
Do you man :lol: just be carful

Anybody know where these can be purchased and if there are any other sneakers besides Jordans:

Capture.PNG
maybe 3d printed?
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1313776

Yeah, I'm doing it on purpose now, just because I found it funny people were thinking it was that odd. The first time I did that, I just wanted to show the wings on each side, and it was not that hard of a stance, as my left foot is further from the camera compared the right foot. I have my camera on 's small tripod and trigger it from my mobile, so it's only a few seconds each time I take a shot until I'm satisfied with a few. Don't do any goofy sports or exercises for it, just a bit of a stretch, as the wings side just looks better...

Would you mind taking a pic further away like that so we can see your whole body, I’ll even PayPal you a couple bucks for doing so

That Union BT I'm still salty about missing on, but not bending over for current resell pricing. Like the LA to Chi, but did not go for them, as I was in a bike ride Saturday morning and could not stop to try. It is what it is.
While I wait for a proper BT with Black I'll go with the OG Chicago...
IMG_20190527_153841_673-4176x2784.jpg
This would have done numbers in 2013/2014/2015

My take on SB1 all time rank. LACHI are def top 20. When you take all into consideration the color, backstory, and material, how couldn’t they be? I think the sneaker game is very similar to current sports. Sometimes we get caught up with comparing new to the old and miss out on appreciating a dope sneaker or great player. With all these trash retro 1s dropping, let’s appreciate the dope drops. Like both the LACHI’s and NYCParis.....

I won’t front I think the LAChis will go down as one of the better releases for quite some time.

We finally got a somewhat regular Jordan release without the big name fashion/ music cosign. The colorway is cool (I actually think the LA looks doper with the red accents), and from my understanding the quality is there.

I paid resell and still can’t wait to get my pair in hand.

Do you guys think they'll start releasing OG colorways with the yellowed/aged mid sole ?

I think that would be pretty cool. It looks great on the recent collab pairs (Union's, Travis Scott's, Nigel's.. etc)

Anybody know where these can be purchased and if there are any other sneakers besides Jordans:

Capture.PNG

I have some of these. I have classic and some of my favorite Jordans and SB's.

I got them years ago. They used to be prevalent on eBay, but I think Nike started getting them shut down. You're probably going to have to go straight to a chinese site.

I ordered De La's a couple of years ago, I'll see if I can find the site.

So I got a PayPal email charge from Nike for the LA's... but this has happened to me on like the last 5 major releases (Bred 4's, Off White, etc.).

Is something messed up in my SNKRs account? I get through, PayPal email for the charge... then nothing. I NEVER get a notification of "GOT EM" or missed out... it just goes away until the screen eventually says "sold out". And then eventually nothing ever gets fully charged to my PayPal and I realize I didn't get them, again.

So I got a PayPal email charge from Nike for the LA's... but this has happened to me on like the last 5 major releases (Bred 4's, Off White, etc.).

Is something messed up in my SNKRs account? I get through, PayPal email for the charge... then nothing. I NEVER get a notification of "GOT EM" or missed out... it just goes away until the screen eventually says "sold out". And then eventually nothing ever gets fully charged to my PayPal and I realize I didn't get them, again.

When you try to place an order on SNKRS whether you get the shoe or not, you authorize Nike to take the money out of the account. A lot of times those authorizations are still active well after the release. Periodically I log into my account and clear old authorizations.

When you try to place an order on SNKRS whether you get the shoe or not, you authorize Nike to take the money out of the account. A lot of times those authorizations are still active well after the release. Periodically I log into my account and clear old authorizations.

How do I clear authorizations? Is there something I should do on SNKRs to actually win some of these gdamn shoes?

I get that on a ApplePay, its a preauth but it falls off if I don't get selected. But I've never had that happen with Paypal, anytime I get a paypal charge email from Nike, its usually a successful order

I would have had a second pair of la/chi but my bank denied my charge Saturday I just got the reversal back into my account from Nike now smh

exactly same thing happened to me with the tokyo AM1 from AMD this year. You didnt hit unless you get the conf email from NIKE

At least thats what NIKE told me

Back
Top Bottom