• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ain't homie a NT member? Heard he passed away

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190528-160755_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20190528-160755_Instagram.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 123
I'm stop messing with these cats rather just sell on Ebay I get my funds quicker anyway

as long as you shipped it out and it showed as shipped or delivered, you're not liable. You were using the shipping label provided by Stockx. You have no control over the package after you hand it over to UPS, so whether UPS lost it or stockx lost it. They should still send payout

I'm stop messing with these cats rather just sell on Ebay I get my funds quicker anyway

I've been burned on eBay 3x.
Guy claimed shoes I sent were fake (they weren't...I had the Footlocker receipt). He sent me a box of dirty laundry. Ebay did not a ******* thing.

Had 2 claim what I sent was not as described. Lost the item and the money because eBay wouldn't make them return the item.

I will NEVER EVER sell on eBay again. They don't give two ****s about sellers.

Guy claimed shoes I sent were fake (they weren't...I had the Footlocker receipt). He sent me a box of dirty laundry. Ebay did not a ****ing thing.

Had 2 claim what I sent was not as described. Lost the item and the money because eBay wouldn't make them return the item.

Did you take pics of what was sent back and post to eBay? Yeah.. For sellers it's going downhill

Guy claimed shoes I sent were fake (they weren't...I had the Footlocker receipt). He sent me a box of dirty laundry. Ebay did not a ****ing thing.

this exact thing has happened to me before as well.

Sold a pair of Air Max 95's, created and paid for label directly on the transaction so the tracking is automatically updated by paypal/ebay themselves. Shipped out and even got a drop off receipt with the exact weight of the package. A month later, the buyer claimed I never shipped the item even tho the tracking shows delivered. She opened up a case on me saying item not received. I provide proof of tracking and drop off receipt. She then changed the claim to item not as described and said it was fake. Ebay/Paypal allowed her to return for a full refund, she sent back an empty shoe box from a different shoe. The tracking she provided shows she shipped and delivered back to me so ebay/paypal took MY money and refunded her. I sent in pictures that I did not get back the shoes and I even took pictures of the box and the shipping label that indicated the weight of 5oz because she sent back an empty box. Ebay/Paypal still sided with her because she provided proof that she shipped "something" back to me and gave her a refund from my account. From then on, I never used ebay again.

I hate to be this guys, but I just got my 12.5 from StockX and it's weird. The box doesn't show the usual tag and inside the sneaker, the label is also not the typical one. So this one is either a sample or a one-off for Chris Gibbs. Or a fake.

Union-Jordan-01.jpg Union-Jordan-02.jpg Union-Jordan-03.jpg Union-Jordan-04.jpg Union-Jordan-05.jpg Union-Jordan-06.jpg Union-Jordan-07.jpg Union-Jordan-08.jpg Union-Jordan-09.jpg Union-Jordan-10.jpg

Did you get the money 1st or did Ebay take the money

These eBay stories are scaring me. What's new the go-to place to sell used sneakers?

Goat. It goes thru the same authentication process so you can't sell fakes and you can't end up buying fakes. Or you can always find a local consignment shop that thats used shoes

Back
Top Bottom