Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Did you take pics of what was sent back and post to eBay? Yeah.. For sellers it's going downhill

Yep. They did nothing.

this exact thing has happened to me before as well.

Sold a pair of Air Max 95's, created and paid for label directly on the transaction so the tracking is automatically updated by paypal/ebay themselves. Shipped out and even got a drop off receipt with the exact weight of the package. A month later, the buyer claimed I never shipped the item even tho the tracking shows delivered. She opened up a case on me saying item not received. I provide proof of tracking and drop off receipt. She then changed the claim to item not as described and said it was fake. Ebay/Paypal allowed her to return for a full refund, she sent back an empty shoe box from a different shoe. The tracking she provided shows she shipped and delivered back to me so ebay/paypal took MY money and refunded her. I sent in pictures that I did not get back the shoes and I even took pictures of the box and the shipping label that indicated the weight of 5oz because she sent back an empty box. Ebay/Paypal still sided with her because she provided proof that she shipped "something" back to me and gave her a refund from my account. From then on, I never used ebay again.

Pretty much my experience. Something was sent back to you so it must be the item because the buyer could never be a liar.

I sold a pair of Jordan XIX SE that I had worn not 2 weeks before. Buyer claimed THEIR DAD wore them and they tore apart. Yeah sure.....

RJ Hampton
D7qwykxW0AIXfmu.jpg

This is clear point in sales that confuse me.

Why would ppl sell there shoes on StockX and not goat. When ppl will spend hundreds extra compared to StockX.

I’ve just noticed why do ppl sell on StockX for a lower sale. Is it because fakes get threw. Etc. I’ve noticed this on early releases also sometimes no early pairs on goat but will be all over StockX does this indicate fakes being easier to pass StockX or whatever just wanted to make a statement on what I’ve noticed between the 2 platforms. Why wouldyou pay more on goat then StockX. Fakes, marketing, reputation. And what’s drives ppl to trust goat over StockX. I’ve had a few orders stopped on goat for minor issues.

Makes me wonder

Alrighty NTers, question. I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on either the 2018 Bred Toes or the 2016 Black Toes.

Which has the higher quality in your (collective) experience? I humbly ask for your guidance.

Yup goat is a process to get verified, plus u have to send quite a few photos of used to sell. After selling for a bit you have to show fewer pics of DS then none after a few sales. GOAT is pretty much for the sellers who can hold on to shoes and let value accrue.

Welp time to be that guy after putting in a helpful post imo :lol:, but anyone get shipping from shoepalace for NYC to Paris?

Alrighty NTers, question. I’m thinking of pulling the trigger on either the 2018 Bred Toes or the 2016 Black Toes.

Which has the higher quality in your (collective) experience? I humbly ask for your guidance.

Black toes is one of the best. Bw the two black toes no question haha IMO

Yeah I don't trust eBay for selling shoes anymore... Been years since I sold on there...
As a BUYER I really can’t complain. Only thing that’s happened to me is a dude cancel an order immediately because it didn’t sell for the amount he wanted. Wasted my time but didn’t cost me anything. As a seller.... ehhh...... I wouldn’t depending on a lot of things

2016 black toes aren’t real black toes with the white tongue. Still better than bred toes

Last edited:
This is clear point in sales that confuse me.

Why would ppl sell there shoes on StockX and not goat. When ppl will spend hundreds extra compared to StockX.

I’ve just noticed why do ppl sell on StockX for a lower sale. Is it because fakes get threw. Etc. I’ve noticed this on early releases also sometimes no early pairs on goat but will be all over StockX does this indicate fakes being easier to pass StockX or whatever just wanted to make a statement on what I’ve noticed between the 2 platforms. Why wouldyou pay more on goat then StockX. Fakes, marketing, reputation. And what’s drives ppl to trust goat over StockX. I’ve had a few orders stopped on goat for minor issues.

Makes me wonder

also sellers make more on stockx if you sell more and faster payout if you sell a certain number of shoes/clothes.

Back
Top Bottom