Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
This is clear point in sales that confuse me.

Why would ppl sell there shoes on StockX and not goat. When ppl will spend hundreds extra compared to StockX.

I’ve just noticed why do ppl sell on StockX for a lower sale. Is it because fakes get threw. Etc. I’ve noticed this on early releases also sometimes no early pairs on goat but will be all over StockX does this indicate fakes being easier to pass StockX or whatever just wanted to make a statement on what I’ve noticed between the 2 platforms. Why wouldyou pay more on goat then StockX. Fakes, marketing, reputation. And what’s drives ppl to trust goat over StockX. I’ve had a few orders stopped on goat for minor issues.

Makes me wonder
Depends on your seller rating you can get cashed out asap once ups scans your package after drop off. Fees are less than goat for me as well.

I....... I don't know

03C4D1A2-F63E-41E1-9AAE-470B30CA2ACA.jpeg

I wanted to give Goat a try to sell a couple years ago, I took pics of some shoes per their instructions and the app was bugging, I couldn’t get past that step. I’ve bought and sold on Sx many times because it’s so easy. I still sell used shoes on eBay. I have some used shoes I want to off currently, was gonna put them on eBay but maybe I’ll try Goat again. At the end of the day I’ll use the platform that is 1) user friendly and 2) has the buyers. eBay has that, but I’m not sure about Goat. Sx has that, for deadstock shoes though

I’m leaning towards the BT’s. My question was mainly from a quality standpoint. Like, which has the higher quality leather.

I have the Bred Toes, would definitely give them up for black toes. The leather is really, really soft on the Bred Toes, which to me says they won’t last nearly as long.

Depends on your seller rating you can get cashed out asap once ups scans your package after drop off. Fees are less than goat for me as well.
I think the better platform likely depends on the release and hype. I usually go the StockX route because my payout is faster due to me being local to the authorization center. Most people that aren't frequent sellers might use StockX more because Goat requires you to post pictures if you are under a certain level. StockX lets you post in good faith. If you want to maximize potential profit and post before everyone has shoes in hand then StockX is the way to go.

I think the better platform likely depends on the release and hype. I usually go the StockX route because my payout is faster due to me being local to the authorization center. Most people that aren't frequent sellers might use StockX more because Goat requires you to post pictures if you are under a certain level. StockX lets you post in good faith. If you want to maximize potential profit and post before everyone has shoes in hand then StockX is the way to go.

Yeah Goat is hard to understand. Don’t know why they make it so confusing.

Goat is not as user friendly. They also don't have a website to use that makes it easier (yes I know they have a website but you can't really use it). StockX is much more "reselling for dummies" and has tons more foot traffic than Goat. Stockx also has lesser fees depending on seller level. I also have instant payout on stockx so I prefer that. I have listed the same shoe on both Goat and Stockx, and stockx sold my pair quicker and I even forgot to take down the goat listing until a month later and it still hasn't sold.

Goat is not as user friendly. They also don't have a website to use that makes it easier (yes I know they have a website but you can't really use it). StockX is much more "reselling for dummies" and has tons more foot traffic than Goat. Stockx also has lesser fees depending on seller level. I also have instant payout on stockx so I prefer that. I have listed the same shoe on both Goat and Stockx, and stockx sold my pair quicker and I even forgot to take down the goat listing until a month later and it still hasn't sold.

yea u cant sell on goats website i think. gotta sell thru app. but if youre a buyer, the site works just fine.

you can also sell a bunch of other stuff on stockx such as Supreme, Kith, Palace, Bape, etc. That alone draws more foot traffic to the site. And once newbies get familiar selling on stockx and seeing how much more easier it is, they rather use stockx than goat. Selling thru goat has only slightly higher payout and thats not always true so people use stockx for a smoother transaction

Back
Top Bottom