Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D8270CF1-49EA-442D-8FA5-10C2FF53C052.jpeg

:smh:

The girl you like vs the girl that likes you.

For a discounted price I wouldn’t mind SBB 3.0’s
Then again I own the OG’s need to get the 2.0’s

If this is Gentry’s doing HE GOTTA GO!!!!!

The shoe looks like it's sweating.

Or we can call them the SBBQ.

LMAO !! Oh man that's gold! Thank you for that. Ahhhhh... Haha.

But ya pass on those sbb 3.0. What the hell. Anyways I'm still catching up against 3 am but this thread is lit. im still at a big fat ZERO so far for 2019. Digging those UNC 2.0 those are too dope. Still havnt got the LA2CHI pair but 1 day my I'll get them.

its a good marketing play. marketing is tailoring to meet the needs and wants of the consumers....has nike done this? no, but y'all buy it up anyway.
so then nike actually DOES release the pair/colorway that we've wanted and look back and say, "we just made 2x what we should've"

nike knows that people are no longer buying what they want, but just to buy (especially with the Jordan 1).

---side note, its just odd that the hyper royal 1s didn't sell out. that's a much cleaner colorway than hyper crimsons and turbo greens

its a good marketing play. marketing is tailoring to meet the needs and wants of the consumers....has nike done this? no, but y'all buy it up anyway.
so then nike actually DOES release the pair/colorway that we've wanted and look back and say, "we just made 2x what we should've"

nike knows that people are no longer buying what they want, but just to buy (especially with the Jordan 1).

---side note, its just odd that the hyper royal 1s didn't sell out. that's a much cleaner colorway than hyper crimsons and turbo greens

hyper royal not that tight bruh clearly 3rd out of the other 2.

Just waiting for the Jordan 1 Unc and the cements tinkers and I am all good to go...also paid for the Jordan 1 gym red already

I actually think it would help the brand if they cancelled this release though. They could release the shoes quietly in outlets like the Bred AJKOs or the Melo 13s. Then again, they might be going for "there's no such thing as bad publicity" with this release and might actually try and hype up the release even more.
They can re do the Jordan 4 bred advertisement but instead of loaves of bread it’s piles of ****

Or perhaps fake factories don’t have access to fly leather yet so this is Nike’s solution to counterfeits. Extra bonus is it’s cheaper too

Back
Top Bottom