• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
upload_2019-6-6_17-35-20.png

Nicely done. If I was forced to own a pair of Bones, that’s how I would strip them as well.
Honestly, I was more hyped about the lakers pair but once I got these in hand, I love them. They’re extremely comfortable and the bone colorway is very versatile. Stoked I got these and even used my $20 off from finishline.

Just caught up on like 25 pgs since Sunday. I'm like "wonder what news broke to cause so much action."

Then I see the 3.0s. Then I see all the hate of them. Then I see they cause DJ Folk to not only retire, but to make his return to NT and explain why :rofl:

Does anyone in this thread actually like them ?

Don't be shy, step into the light.

ShowySpecificApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

I honestly think I am the ONLY member on all of NT who actually likes these atrocities and will wear them :lol:

There's literally not been a single person who's said they like them since they were posted. I'm afraid if/when I buy them and wear them I'mma be doing the Cersei walk to work on campus

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Quick questuon for sz 10.5. Is this nimber the same for all pairs of same size across the board or can it vary from pair to pair?

01c84a44-cf34-4dc7-b550-a2a16a28963e-png.2353696

^seem pretty limited regardless

I remember 5000 pairs was rumored

Doesn’t seem far fetched considering they only released at some outlets

Just caught up on like 25 pgs since Sunday. I'm like "wonder what news broke to cause so much action."

Then I see the 3.0s. Then I see all the hate of them. Then I see they cause DJ Folk to not only retire, but to make his return to NT and explain why :rofl:

ShowySpecificApatosaur-size_restricted.gif

I honestly think I am the ONLY member on all of NT who actually likes these atrocities and will wear them :lol:

There's literally not been a single person who's said they like them since they were posted. I'm afraid if/when I buy them and wear them I'mma be doing the Cersei walk to work on campus

tenor.gif
I did. I'll take the walk with you, lol!!

Just got my Jordan 1 LA to Chicago’s in and SX put down a value 3x the actual amount so I was charged a duty of $66. Anyone ever dealt with this before?

Back
Top Bottom