Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
OG FORM CHECK:
Air-Jordan-1-2013-Royal-Black.jpg

FRAGMENT
04fe238a_image.jpeg

geraldg2309 geraldg2309 That's what I'm talking about. Those with toebox issues with any Air Jordan 1s from 2001 on, will love these if the build is like 1994 or 1985. Those look great.

For once (if Air Jordan 1s are done like this going forward), I will credit JB. They got it right...

Although we always state in my line of work, if it's too good to be true, it's probably just that.

Last edited:
I def see a more '85 form in the toe box section and bottom 3 eyelet panel. But from there on back they look like the 94 form with the skinny swoosh with the higher up placement and the taller ankle collar. The midsole even has more curvature.

But before I get excited and ahead of myself ima just say this is a prototype cuz finished product consumers get isn't always the same.

Even worse they'll release like 12.5 pairs of the fragments at 2 am on a tuesday only to a pawn shop and in Thailand and then thats the last time we'll see NIke Air for the next 13 years

Most likely. I think unless you're majorly in the know you're gonna have a rough time

If they're available they're available, I'm not tripping. my days of stressing over Nikes are finally over

I'll just be happy for those who are able to cop lol

My sentiments exactly. Plus I mess with 95% og colorways and they're massley produced most the time. And half the time I don't even buy because the materials are made from milk cartons and dental floss . Yall can have those rare pieces of **** that'll just collect dust in your closet.

Last edited:
alp that pic on feet of the black and gold OG 1 is

nthat.gif
Repped

Its the only recent OG 1 that has released recenly that I dont have, would love a pair.

I have wanted to know for a while, how is the quality, comfort and creasing (due to being patent leather) ?

They are very expensive to buy now. Its a struggle to find a legit pair for under 1K

Last edited:

alp that pic on feet of the black and gold OG 1 is

nthat.gif
Repped

Its the only recent OG 1 that has released recenly that I dont have, would love a pair.

I have wanted to know for a while, how is the quality, comfort and creasing (due to being patent leather) ?

They are very expensive to buy now. Its a struggle to find a legit pair for under 1K
They have fakes of the Patent 1s?

not much difference than any other 1, they crease about the same. The quality of the patent leather is good so the creasing does not look ugly. I won the raffle for them when they first released and almost didn't even pick them up :smh:

That '94-like mold on the Fragments = 
pimp.gif

If they release OG colorways with that mold, I'd cop w/o hesitation

fragments shape is nice but the rarity and the colors are a no go for me, oh and just a FYI Tampa still has the sport blue KOs in every store pretty much so stock locate for retail if you're interested

The illusive Blk/Glds...I kick myself everyday I didn't cop on eBay when two stores in Spring of '13 had them for $450 and $500.

I wish that fragment colorblocking would have been done instead of something like the Hawks and Laney's

and I'm not seeing this OG mold you guys are referring too

Last edited:
The illusive Blk/Glds...I kick myself everyday I didn't cop on eBay when two stores in Spring of '13 had them for $450 and $500.

I kick myself for not copping off CitySole when they had a 9.5 and 10 in stock. I wanted a 9, but wasn't gonna pay a cent over retail. Still wouldn't now if they were a typical OG 1 release. If I did get em I won't even lie, I would've been sold em for the money.

Last edited:
Not a fan of white based 1s but I like these. I need glasses, or a jewelers monocle because they look like regular 1s to me.

Back
Top Bottom