Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Only mids I like are the navy pair from 01' that look just like Japans but with the jeweled Wings Logo. Only pair I'd cop if rereleased. But id rather have a high of that whole pack come stateside. Wont happen though

B6ECA34E-1B09-4669-A184-824CEC327831.png

This is unforgivable.

Lol u my mans but I couldn’t help but to laugh at you saying getting your mouth ready... the big kid in me wanted be like pause bruh.

That yellow toe mid a pass though. Idk why Jordan brand won’t just give us some stateside love with a black and yellow high. I paid resell on the yellow orches and was still looking forward to yellow toes.

I remember a couple summer ago we swore we were getting new love highs as well.
Hahaha. The "getting my mouth all set" is a quote from Harlem Nights. See, you even saying that had me reading your reply like "the big kid IN you?!?" :lol: I'll never grow up I swear. Haha.

Already seeing the turn happening. Once Nike posts those snkrs pics that's when most will be like "IN!" "Must Cop!" "I dont care for them but I'll try anyway" I can already tell :rofl: good luck to those when they have their change of heart. I'm still all the way out on 3.0's. No need for them in the slightest.

Already seeing the turn happening. Once Nike posts those snkrs pics that's when most will be like "IN!" "Must Cop!" "I dont care for them but I'll try anyway" I can already tell :rofl: good luck to those when they have their change of heart. I'm still all the way out on 3.0's. No need for them in the slightest.
Turn wont happen for me until I see how much I can sell them for...

Of course the SBB 3.0 are going to be fairly limited. Nike would be crazy to mass produce these monstrosities. It would be such a bad look for them to sit in every store, and eventually the outlets.

Told myself I didn't need the Yellow Toes since I have the New Loves. Now they make them a mid, with what looks to be the exact same quality, and materials ?

Yeah.....definitely not letting JB finesse me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom