Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Had no plans on on grabbing the Yellow Toes, and the decision by JB to make them mids make that even more of a no bueno situation for me. Between these and the SBB 3.0s, JB must love getting our mouths all set for something promising, only to be disappointed. Oh well, more dinero in my pocket.

Strike 2, Gentry.

18F7B8C9-F43D-42A4-968E-C93F131A4045.gif

Idk could be a separate release

hanzuying on ig posts legit pairs and he had a bunch of pics of leather yellow toe ogs with a style code and everything....

then again who the f knows

what a disappointing week if this is the only one we’re getting.

Had no plans on on grabbing the Yellow Toes, and the decision by JB to make them mids make that even more of a no bueno situation for me. Between these and the SBB 3.0s, JB must love getting our mouths all set for something promising, only to be disappointed. Oh well, more dinero in my pocket.

Lol u my mans but I couldn’t help but to laugh at you saying getting your mouth ready... the big kid in me wanted be like pause bruh.

That yellow toe mid a pass though. Idk why Jordan brand won’t just give us some stateside love with a black and yellow high. I paid resell on the yellow orches and was still looking forward to yellow toes.

I remember a couple summer ago we swore we were getting new love highs as well.

Why are mids so hated? Because that's all we got for so long and now we have something mostly right?
Speaking for myself, there are a few different reasons why I don't like mids. First, they always have the Jumpman on the tongue. Second, they never have (the DMP Black Toe is the only exception) and probably never will release in OG colors. I rarely even remember them in OG colorblocking (i.e. Chi, Blk/Red, Black Toe, or UNC), as they always tend to mix it up, usually in a bad way IMO. Thirdly, they tend to always use different/weird materials. Whereas the OG Highs are usually only leather (a few patent leather, but very few), nylon (tongue), and rubber, mids like to throw in suedes, and cheaper looking and feeling leathers and plastics. Lastly, along with the height, a lot of the build details/aesthetics are different from OG Highs, to adjust to the lower cut.

The only way I'd be into mids, is if JB built them the EXACT same way as OG Highs, with the exact same details/aesthetics/build and materials and color blocking styles, but the only actual difference was the height.

Mids shape just doesn’t look as good compared to highs with pants. I rarely wear shorts so I just see the mids as a waste. I also prefer lower cut sneakers with shorts anyways.

Lol u my mans but I couldn’t help but to laugh at you saying getting your mouth ready... the big kid in me wanted be like pause bruh.

That yellow toe mid a pass though. Idk why Jordan brand won’t just give us some stateside love with a black and yellow high. I paid resell on the yellow orches and was still looking forward to yellow toes.

I remember a couple summer ago we swore we were getting new love highs as well.

:rofl: didnt even peep that

Back
Top Bottom