• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Look at this weaksauce
upload_2019-6-14_19-26-42.jpeg

:sick:

D1295F72-7AE8-499B-B855-643E8276D809.jpeg

Compared to these yes

Both are very nice, but Chicagos over Black Toes for me. Especially when comparing both those photos. G'damn.

I don’t love chi’s. I love royals, breds and black toes tho. Guess it might too much white for me, don’t think the sbb 2.0 is fire like that either. My personal preference.

And imo, top 3 ain’t it chief. :rolleyes. That’s my opinion tho, I know how y’all get down with the Chicago’s. Won a pair of spideys in a raffle and just didn’t have it in me to purchase. Different strokes for different folks.

And the name calling begins. Let’s keep it civil.

And IMO, just because the creator of something calls one of their works “the best,” that’s not automatically the gospel. Many an artist, musician, actor/actress, director, writer, etc. have called something of theirs “their best.” “Best” is still a subjective thing.

I would agree to that but you can not possibly tell me Nike values that over the banned.
I believe they do

Banned werent THE 1 until a few years ago. Chis are the quintessential and most identifiable jordan 1. Even people who couldnt care less about any of this knows what that shoe is

Proof Jerry said it or log off thanks not getting into a back and forth with you to help get your post counts up.

I don’t care about post count. I don’t even care about this debate. He said it on his IG somewhere. It was posted in the FOG thread. No need to go out of my way. You already made yourself look like a clown.

I believe they do

Banned werent THE 1 until a few years ago. Chis are the quintessential and most identifiable jordan 1. Even people who couldnt care less about any of this knows what that shoe is

Tony T seriously man? I literally had to take a shot of tequila after that one. So let me get this straight Chi’s have more of a impact on society then banneds?

From my perspective, JB definitely has kept the Chis a lot more vaulted than any of the Chicago Bulls OGs (Chis, Blk/Reds, and Blk Toes), and they’ve been a lot more selective in when/how they release them. However, I’d argue that the Blk/Red (Banned, Bred, etc.) are their crown jewel Jordan 1, when you consider the narrative they’ve created around them (though we know it’s not exactly true), the number of times they’ve dropped them, and just how iconic that pair is.

I don’t care about post count. I don’t even care about this debate. He said it on his IG somewhere. It was posted in the FOG thread. No need to go out of my way. You already made yourself look like a clown.

Lol on his ig huh? so you don’t have any proof so I guess we know who the clown is here huh? Log off and you can walk away with some dignity

:rofl:

If those came out first they would be the highest priced ones. It’s always the OG colorway at the top for pricing.

So take fact frag 1s SBB OG union J1 came way after OG Chi’s and there no way near pricing and neither of the 3 I mentioned are OG CW so what’s your point?

Black/Reds are overrated because of the “BANNED” attachment. Chicago’s, Royals, Union Black toes, and Black toes all superior.

So take fact frag 1s SBB OG union J1 came way after OG Chi’s and there no way near pricing and neither of the 3 I mentioned are OG CW so what’s your point?

Can’t compare a shoe that’s been out 30+ years to a new Collab based model. Not comparable in terms of how pricing works.

Back
Top Bottom