Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
actually no. i only have that issue when i go down half a size in my 1s. it fits perfectly when i go TTS in my size 8s, and i have ample of room when i go half a size up.

for the 2s when i bought my pair years ago it felt like i was wearing 8.5s since it had a lot of space on the toebox.

Sounds like the sz. 7.5 pair you're looking at might work then. If the pair you're buying is less than used pairs are going for on eBay and GOAT then you don't have anything to lose by trying.

If you don't have a pair of Chicagos yet and you're thinking about getting a collab instead of it.
Maybe you shouldn't be buying Chicagos at all.
I have variations of the Chicago’s, in the collections, but alas, have never dropped the cash to get them. I live overseas so the sources to buy is generally limited to StockX and Goat. Or pay INSANE resell prices locally.

But why would anyone even debate that? Chi vs Union SB!? :lol:

If we talking Union BT, then I get it, but...
Because I already have the Union BT, 2 Breda, 2 royals, shadows, bred toes, Origin stories, ROTY, Barons, Chi 1.5s, Game Royals, etc., etc. The only shoe I don’t have of the recent times is the Union Storm Blues and the Chicago’s. And I like them both.

Because I already have the Union BT, 2 Breda, 2 royals, shadows, bred toes, Origin stories, ROTY, Barons, Chi 1.5s, Game Royals, etc., etc. The only shoe I don’t have of the recent times is the Union Storm Blues and the Chicago’s. And I like them both.

if you can afford both, get em both lol. if not, which do you think you'd get more wear/joy out of?

It do time you will have them both. There is plenty of shoes I am still waiting to get like the Jordan 4 Cactus jacks. Every time I go to look at it something else drops. I don’t like to go backwards and buy shoes if I miss out it’s done for me but them cactus jacks are Fire good luck fam with what ever you do

It do time you will have them both. There is plenty of shoes I am still waiting to get like the Jordan 4 Cactus jacks. Every time I go to look at it something else drops. I don’t like to go backwards and buy shoes if I miss out it’s done for me but them cactus jacks are Fire good luck fam with what ever you do
Prices only going up. I grabbed 3 pair sub 300 because I thought they was under rated. Still got em too.

Cactus Jack 4s are in the 700s in my size. That hurts. I should've grabbed them when they were sub 400, but my pride wouldn't allow me to pay resell when I should've had them at retail (SNKRS declined my card).

Was browsing TV and saw this dude, Haftor Bjornsson wearing Breds and winning the 2019 Arnold Strongman Classic

20190711_180202.jpg

20190711_180145.jpg

Yeah, those Defiant 1s are no bueno for me personally. As for the Yellow Toes, they’re aight, but I’ve been out on them since they were rumored. In particular because yellow isn’t really my jam, and with them being in the (becoming played out IMO) colored-toe colorway. If they were in the Blk/Red or especially the Chi colorway though...:pimp:. It’s wack that so many, understandably, are gonna want these, but JB is making them so damn hard to be obtained.

Back
Top Bottom