Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can’t remember the last time I wore a shoe down this much. I wear these 5 days a week, no cleans at all.
F057DB6F-FC66-4914-B450-D615826C65A2.jpeg

Top 5 for me. Every time I contemplate selling all my pairs I always include these in my top 5 I'd keep. Maximum versatility is the statement that comes to mind. The colorway is so simple and the navy touches are so well calculated and reserved that they can literally go with any outfit for my personal style.

Question for you guys. In current 1s I go half a size up due to wide feet. They feel pretty good but are a little long. The last time I got an 11.5 in 1s were the black and white pair. I think that was the old mold. Do those fit the same as the current models? Those killed my feet and I decided I had to get 12 but I’ve been considering going back to 11.5 due to length. What do you guys think?

Random: I forgot how its significantly cheaper to buy non-hyped sneakers for retail. 70-100 dollar kicks that are clean, have history, and have a nice all-around look to them. It feels good not spending 175 and up on Jordan's all the time.

Question for you guys. In current 1s I go half a size up due to wide feet. They feel pretty good but are a little long. The last time I got an 11.5 in 1s were the black and white pair. I think that was the old mold. Do those fit the same as the current models? Those killed my feet and I decided I had to get 12 but I’ve been considering going back to 11.5 due to length. What do you guys think?

11.5 is the way to go. Remasters have better shaped toeboxes and they are more wide foot friendly. I'm a wide footer too man.

Back
Top Bottom