• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
My 4th pair of these over the years.

But finally got a DS pair (not including my original 01 pair back in 01).

A90CF6FB-E5E5-4675-9B03-C0BA9BF5E7E0.jpeg
got a pair of NDC back in the day

they were on sale, I think for $60 if retail was $80 (I know it was $20 off)

...how things have changed

wouldn't you know I ended up returning them and exchange for some runners that aren't memorable :lol:

They ran low on yellow leather.
Other theories include the designer being in a hurry to leave that day, and JB trying to see how dumb their audience really is.

Nah, these are influenced by MJ’s defensive prowess and steals-they removed materials from the release but people will still pay the same amount at that price-point.

wouldn't you know I ended up returning them and exchange for some runners that aren't memorable :lol:

To be fair, $60 in 2001 is about $87 in 2019. That said, $87 is still an insane steal for those haha

They hit outlets too lol

Wild.

Y’all feeling them gym reds like that huh. Haven’t seen them in person yet which is wild to me. But y’all saying the shiny leather doesn’t look like baby oil spilled on the shoe is encouraging

Y’all feeling them gym reds like that huh. Haven’t seen them in person yet which is wild to me. But y’all saying the shiny leather doesn’t look like baby oil spilled on the shoe is encouraging

Honestly, I hated them in pics but copped with the intention to return if I hated them in person. The exact opposite happened and I ended up doubling up lol

eh. i prolly wont unless they get down to Hyper Royal pricing.

still aint worn too many 1's i "had to have"

Tar Toes will be purchased tho. EXPEDITIOUSLY.

heard numbers gonna be high.

Last edited:
94s?

Thrown off by the white stitching on the check tho...

15s but wishing I had the 94s

what’s wrong with the stitching? bought these off goat a good while ago but now you have me concerned lol

edit: I think know what you mean but it’s just the lighting on the photo lol the stitching on the swoosh is black

Last edited:
15s but wishing I had the 94s

what’s wrong with the stitching? bought these off goat a good while ago but now you have me concerned lol

edit: I think know what you mean but it’s just the lighting on the photo lol the stitching on the swoosh is black

Wow, that tongue aged quick!

Why I guess 94 lol

Back
Top Bottom