Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I mentioned to my wife once about grabbing some man leggings that I could wear under athletic shorts when it gets a little cooler but don't want pants.

Was told that's a no. Lol

For the gym only I hope.

Also dont see anything wrong with shorts and compression pants. I wear compression pants no shorts @ the gym on a heavy leg day. This is the one time where his crotch shot was a better pic than regular angle.

What's the purpose of not wearing shorts?

Some dudes do it at my gym and beside it looking suspect, what's the purpose? Most of us at the gym want to be spared. At least wear a long shirt.

Hey, I finally agree with you.... at least on the first part. Anyway, the ones dissing the dri fits are probably out of shape and never heard of a gym, so can’t really blame them too much for their ignorance.

:lol:

Nope. If your dad wears just tights to the gym, it means you have two moms.

:lol:

u got dudes so homophobic they more focused on men with tights versus women in tights, yet they wanna call 3god the gay one.

but play on playas

I don't want to see big girls or girls with no booty in tights in my line of vision.

So if don't want to see that, does that mean I'm scared of big girls or have no booty?

Some of you need to really stop throwing out homophobia so freely.

I don't want to see big girls or girls with no booty in tights in my line of vision.

So if don't want to see that, does that mean I'm scared of big girls or have no booty?

Considering his profession is to deal with peoples underlying issues; he’s pretty qualified to make that diagnosis..

who mentioned u or big girls?

i mentioning cats who are directly saying homophobic statements.

dafaq lmao

34E62143-FF81-4B71-BC8C-E1A60D6693A1.jpeg
A1AAB7D7-CED7-4365-BD1F-D12D96921671.jpeg
I saw these shorts on FB yesterday and was wondering why anybody would wear them...
now I know why.

cant forget matchin top

20170331165126_32563.jpg

Been in on these. Just gonna remove the yellow joint and I have a bunch of swooshes from the NYC soho lab stuff sooooo hopefully I can cop

Back
Top Bottom