Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
one of my low key favorites and easily one of the most underrated!
Letterman’s

EAAB8F38-E67B-46EE-AF7D-E34DB0981B38.jpeg

I've wanted those defiants since pictures first emerged.. guess I'm not getting a pair :rofl:

Some dudes do it at my gym and beside it looking suspect, what's the purpose? Most of us at the gym want to be spared. At least wear a long shirt.
I dont go to a commercial gym where 99% of people only go to flex their fit or shoes and mean mug and worry about other people's progress but their own. I go to a strength training gym where that doesnt matter and everyone is comfortable with themselves and others and genuinely show love and support seeing others progress
Nope. If your dad wears just tights to the gym, it means you have two moms.
You're stuck on superficially judging others. Says a lot more about your character than mine.

Also dont see anything wrong with shorts and compression pants. I wear compression pants no shorts @ the gym on a heavy leg day. This is the one time where his crotch shot was a better pic than regular angle.
bro compression pants without shorts is FOR WOMEN ONLY! DON'T EVER DO THIS! (you're welcome! )

I personally don't like that kind of fit for myself (but I'm old, so maybe I haven't evolved with the times), however, I could care less what anyone else does or wears in the gym. So long as someone doesn't have bad gym etiquette (occupying multiple machines/weights simultaneously, or sweating all over equipment by not using a towel), I couldn't give two sh*ts what they're wearing; why the heck do people care about what others are wearing? This blows my mind....

I personally don't like that kind of fit for myself (but I'm old, so maybe I haven't evolved with the times), however, I could care less what anyone else does or wears in the gym. So long as someone doesn't have bad gym etiquette (occupying multiple machines/weights simultaneously, or sweating all over equipment by not using a towel), I couldn't give two sh*ts what they're wearing; why the heck do people care about what others are wearing? This blows my mind....
men wearing tights without shorts is bad etiquette!

Thanks for your advice.

so let me get this straight: you wear tights out in public, forcing others to see your “progress” that they shouldn’t “worry” about and I’m superficial? o_O

Yeah, and I teach and work out at my gym on campus, or a commercial gym. Regardless, a certain amount of decorum is necessary in a public space. A person wearing tights where you can see the outline of their genitals is not okay, regardless of their gender.

What's the point of wearing tights/compression pants? I mean... it's summer and it's hot af. I just wear sweats when it's not hot. Do you guys need added support or something?

What's the point of wearing tights/compression pants? I mean... it's summer and it's hot af. I just wear sweats when it's not hot. Do you guys need added support or something?
I live in the tropics, but I’ll wear them under shorts on high volume days to protect my shins. I do a lot of dead’s, pulls, and lifts (snatch,c&j) and the bar rips you up sometimes. But always under shorts. We do have to wear a singlet during comps, but even with that I’m wearing a tshirt and shorts over them when in between sessions or whatnot.

I live in the tropics, but I’ll wear them under shorts on high volume days to protect my shins. I do a lot of dead’s, pulls, and lifts (snatch,c&j) and the bar rips you up sometimes. But always under shorts. We do have to wear a singlet during comps, but even with that I’m wearing a tshirt and shorts over them when in between sessions or whatnot.

Ok. So basically you’re causing all this fuss for no reason. I only wear them under shorts as well LOL.

Back
Top Bottom