Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Comfortable and super durable. Can't speak on the comfort compared to vapormax but they never hurt my feet. There are some OG's who are wayyyyyyy more into the AJ1 than I am and I am sure they will lend you more detail advice on them.

BTW I am in the Chi's are super overrated bandwagon :nerd:. Royals, Breds are my jam. Shadows have been getting rave reviews here as well, prolly next up for me. good luck us3less us3less

Good to know, thank you! Damn, I kinda find it surprising that there's a lot less love for the Chicago colorway. Why is that?

I'll definitely let you guys know what I end up choosing.

A Friday favorite! :nthat:
F6514655-451D-432B-8493-940818D2E25E.jpeg

i wish chuck 2 lunarlon soles weren't so expensive on that site...i would def scoop up a couple of extra sets because those are by far the best insoles i've tried (zoom, lunarlon/zoom, spenco, sofsole, scholls, etc).

Did you get a chance to try on those green insoles? I forgot what they’re called...

Hey everyone!

I'm a regular in the Nike section hanging out in the Vapormax and React threads, but I'm a bit of a newbie (perhaps an understatement) when it comes to AJ1s.

Long story short, I'm planning to shake up my collection and aim for a few pairs of timeless/classic shoes as I look to continue to get rid of my other shoes. I'm particularly aiming for the Chicago AJ1s to be one of the three timeless pieces to bring in. However... I know nothing about fit, comfort and durability.

Would anyone mind providing me their experiences with the shoe? Color doesn't matter. I found out from a few of my friends that they've worn their 2001 AJ1 Royals for years and one of them can still wear it today!

If you want Chicago's, just make sure you do NOT get the 2013 versions.

Back
Top Bottom