Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How long StockX usually give you to ship out shoes? Seller is taking their sweet *** time to ship out my Shadows :rolleyes
Purchased them Monday.

I ordered my shadow 1 on Monday. got shipping confirmation earlier today. will arrive next Monday
How long StockX usually give you to ship out shoes? Seller is taking their sweet *** time to ship out my Shadows :rolleyes
Purchased them Monday.

Purchased them Monday.

Sold on Monday night means they have to ship by Thursday (today) at the latest. They give at least 2 full business days and Monday won't count because the business day is already over.

Anyone ordering shadows gonna be happy

Great release, leather is butter. I’ve beat the **** outta mine.

Top 3 CW for me

So true was just looking at mine admiring the leather on them. The bred 1s get way more hype n i get it the og colorway but shadows way better quality overall the black leather so buttery. Imo atleast with my pairs.

Damn. So... does this mean the seller flaked out if it still hasn't shipped?

Seems that way. For reference, I sold a pair off for my brother on Monday and I didn't ship out until earlier today (Thursday) and this is the email StockX sent me.

upload_2019-7-25_23-46-9.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-7-25_23-46-9.jpeg
    upload_2019-7-25_23-46-9.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 3
I would still turn to throw those in the dumpster.
these are so bad :rofl:
Anyone ordering shadows gonna be happy

Great release, leather is butter. I’ve beat the **** outta mine.

Top 3 CW for me
yeah, i accidentally brought another pair about a month. i like the one w/o the tumbled leather a bit more though.

Last edited:
How do you accidentally brought another pair? :lol:
stockx bro, its happened like 7 or 8 times at this point.

Tumbled a bit overrated. I dont like none of my leather wallets,car seats,belts, jackets none of that shhh tumbled lol. Just quality smooth leather.
I agree w/ being "a bit overrated." I hate that they put it the breds, royals, and shadows these past few years. For whatever reason a lot of ppl equate tumbled leather to quality. It's ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom