Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
i'd wait, they'll probably brick like those defiants from earlier this year. i read the comments on ig about every time that shoe pops up on my feed and the response is usually more bad than good.
Na I don't see that happening they sold out ASAP and apparently quantities seem to be more limited.

defiants did as well
Na fam, defiants was way more available and restocked a few times. I ain't even try fr and ended up with 6 pairs. Two from Nike outlet with hella discos and four from ftls. 1 12 I ooped to my homie, 1 11 I shot to sx, and still have two 10s and two 9.5s..... I think defiants still sitting in big sizes, can't say the same for the "SBBs"

All bs aside...what do y'all think the difficulty of getting the Fearless 1s are gonna be??? I was shocked w/ how easy the "Obsidian/UNC" were to get...

Alot less, them obsidians was dumb plentiful, and honestly trash. All the nutsack pairs I seen. Even my pair at home is nutsack. I'm flipping when prices rise.

Yeah I felt that about bred toes- everyone’s all about those except me.
Sometimes it about the quality you get from jb. I saw some really good looking obsidians but mine are terrible. Also I got a really nice pair of breds but saw horrendous ones as well.

nah, sbb 1 were hyped. resale or preorder prices in my size, 11.5 iirc the cheapest were like $399 at the time.

Yeah they were hyped but not that hyped. Back when it dropped in 2015, everyone I knew that wanted a pair got a pair. Even people on the fence ended up with pairs; if you were able to enter those Niketown raffles. It was perfect timing too since it dropped shortly after the Chicago 1s. On its own, people had mixed feelings about it. Some liked the color blocking others didn't. Now some people call these grails and talk about SBB quality. It's easy to say now since prices are high depending on the size it's over $1k. $350 back then wasn't too bad, when the Chicagos were going over $500, when they first dropped due to the overseas delay. And other than the Pinnacles 1s, I don't remember 2015 being flooded with Jordan 1s the way it is now.

66608B27-A5C6-41C3-B259-4E44D5464AEE.jpeg
Game’s for game 7 with a little something to sip on.

Nike had a press release about the SBB 3.0s with the explanation the material was supposed to resemble shattered glass .... of a backboard. If the house of MJ wanted to go with these as SBBs I’m let them call them that cause the 2.0s came out at Halloween and shoulda been Halloween 1s as well I guess

Link this and put all of this SBB 3.0 vs Halloween banter to bed. ??

Nike had a press release about the SBB 3.0s with the explanation the material was supposed to resemble shattered glass .... of a backboard. If the house of MJ wanted to go with these as SBBs I’m let them call them that cause the 2.0s came out at Halloween and shoulda been Halloween 1s as well I guess

Where?

I remember when I first saw the fearless 1 I thought it was inspired by The fact that MJ wore his UNC Shorts under his Bulls Ones ?

Back
Top Bottom