Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just noticed that my pair from SNKRS has twisted midsole meaning that when you put it to the ground not all of the sole is touching ground, did that happen on any 1 for any of you?

They don't all have that? At this point if my right shoe ain't got it it's fake to me lol.

Nike had a press release about the SBB 3.0s with the explanation the material was supposed to resemble shattered glass .... of a backboard. If the house of MJ wanted to go with these as SBBs I’m let them call them that cause the 2.0s came out at Halloween and shoulda been Halloween 1s as well I guess

You hating the sbb 3.0s but in on these garbage. I see now ?
they're both no and nope to me
giphy (1).gif

I found the meaning of the colors of the fear joints...... I want to apologize for my comment since the shoe is paying homage to the early 2000 patent leather 1 pairs. Still not copping though lol.

I know these more your style from what I've seen you post anyway homie. You'd be all the way innnnnn!
i don't really like dress shoes outside of a suit, boat shoes are cool tho. and those things are horrendous. better than those and other black, red, and white pair though.

dam GOAT cancelled my order because there was a "cut" on the heel part. saw the picture and it is a small *** line like 3 millimeters long. wow. (i didnt even take em out the box)

Back
Top Bottom