Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can anyone explain to me how these are Air Ships if the tooling is completely different? The OG Air Ships look completely different:

C2ACE606-F491-4C78-879F-AF6F7276B22F.jpeg

Ugh, In on that pack. They even tried to curve the midsole. Yes, that is definitely the new mold. They even did the wings logo different! If the chi's dont release I see a stupid easy custom that can be made from that pair. I'm assuming theyll do a Black Airship pack next Black Friday since that was the real "banned" shoe 🤔. So...that may be the a pack with the b/reds we all want.

I think if I want diors I am gonna scour the net for some high quality grey markets. Only got room in my collection for 1 pair of 2,000 dollar kicks and that's the Frags. It's a different feel when that is the price tag out the gate vs resell + demand.

FF756EE8-4781-4D25-A6E8-29E594FF39BD.jpeg

highlighted the key details but ‘85 shape is back
-fat belly swoosh
-curved-in heel cup
-rounded toe
-deeper toe flex groove
-arched midsole
-and more of a flat outsole line, meaning the portion where the stars are doesn’t curve up as much
1FD631DB-B163-40A3-9F50-2A44BDAD89FA.jpeg

Dont forget about that wings logo. It's way different and theres no tm

Ugh, In on that pack. They even tried to curve the midsole. Yes, that is definitely the new mold. They even did the wings logo different! If the chi's dont release I see a stupid easy custom that can be made from that pair. I'm assuming theyll do a Black Airship pack next Black Friday since that was the real "banned" shoe 🤔. So...that may be the a pack with the b/reds we all want.

I think if I want diors I am gonna scour the net for some high quality grey markets. Only got room in my collection for 1 pair of 2,000 dollar kicks and that's the Frags. It's a different feel when that is the price tag out the gate vs resell + demand.

I’m thinking of flipping a few pairs and going for those Diors.

Dior is one of the most respected fashion houses of all time and this collab is historical and, honestly, once in a lifetime.

$2k isn’t too bad considering this plus the fact that most of us have well over $2k worth of DS shoes sitting around that we don’t wear.

omg 😱 true itdoesn’t sit on such an angle. Wow they ****in did it. Now I understand that price hike, probably had to tool a new midsole mold
When J23APP posted the pics I legit thought these were old pairs and that people were stupid for asking when they were releasing. glad I was wrong!

I highkey hope they do this remastered release with them OG extra long thicker laces as well. OG '85 laces vs the new ones are sh*ttin on the new laces.

Theres only 1 thing I wish they had done more and that's utilizing the swoosh placement to justify that unique curve on the Jordan 1 eyelets. Like this
20191203_230116.jpg

I think if I want diors I am gonna scour the net for some high quality grey markets.

Nah, fam. If you ain't got it, you ain't got it. Don't do the fakes. NT changed so much. My mans dead stokc dead stokc was just telling me a few of his boys about to start buying fakes.

Obviously you can do what you want, I don't really care.

Back
Top Bottom