Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I actually wouldn't mind these dropping. Hoping they would make those straps above the heel removable so I can cop.

The strap was always removable but JB releasing these again is the biggest troll move of all time. At least have mercy on some souls and release the black/red KO with Nike tagging. This is just evil

I actually wouldn't mind these dropping. Hoping they would make those straps above the heel removable so I can cop.

They were removable last time, so you should be good.

I don't understand their logic here in releasing those again in that form though, but I can't say they have a history of making sense to me anyway.

The strap was always removable but JB releasing these again is the biggest troll move of all time. At least have mercy on some souls and release the black/red KO with Nike tagging. This is just evil
I wouldn't mind that too. Not really a fan of the KO's though.
I don't understand their logic here in releasing those again in that form though, but I can't say they have a history of making sense to me anyway.
They just keep on releasing **** hoping beasts and resellers would get 'em lol

The next thing is gonna be the dmp 1 pack in 2016 smh
mean.gif

it seems like they release 20 versions of the same shoe over and over.

Nike, give it a break

The strap black and red pair was solid. It was better than the dump pair imo. I had both and kept the strap.

The next thing is gonna be the dmp 1 pack in 2016 smh
mean.gif

it seems like they release 20 versions of the same shoe over and over.

Nike, give it a break
If I'm not mistaken, it's gonna be on its 7th retro cycle (not counting the phat lows and the Alpha 1's)

Correct me guys if I'm wrong lol

I can't lie though, if the leather is right and the heel is blank or at least red instead of black like it used to be, I'd probably be in for a pair.

I had a feeling that they would use a black midsole on those Black/Gum I's :lol:

Not terrible, not great.

Last edited:
Hope those side panels are pure leather though. If they are, i'm in.

Are those waxed laces?

Last edited:
Big meh on the blk/gum's. What thought process is used to validate the use of shiny leather?? Hope that's not the final answer...

On the same boat as everyone else. Not how I hoped for them to look. Why couldn't they throw the gum bottom on the NY 1's and leave the heels blank haha. Let that be a GR everyone else could cop.

Really glad I wasn't hyped for the Black Gum's, because those are bland as hell. Absolutely nothing makes me want them :lol: Not the worst Jordan 1 i've ever seen:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

but definitely a far cry from the best. Even if someone bought these for me i'd probably have to get rid of them, because I just don't see a time where i'd ever wear them.

Back
Top Bottom