Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
While a few people have mentioned seeing legit pairs of Royals with a date of 9/13/12, I've yet to see any period. Until someone can prove me wrong, the track record shows any and all pairs with that date are fake, so I would advise people take that info with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Don't production dates vary? I swear legit pairs can be weeks apart
this

but its obvious that a pair made after the RD is fugazi, think pairs with a post Feb date were posted on here of in the LC thread before 

Yeah production dates aren't the best thing to go by because on the '13 royals it seems a majority of the US pairs have a Sept-Nov production run while a lot of the Euro pairs seem to be Aug-Oct.
pairs could also be produced in different factories too. i remember ppl wondering why some tags said " xc" 

Has anybody figured out how many of the NYC 1 and Jeter's were made? Will try to grab one after missing out this morning.

While a few people have mentioned seeing legit pairs of Royals with a date of 9/13/12, I've yet to see any period. Until someone can prove me wrong, the track record shows any and all pairs with that date are fake, so I would advise people take that info with a grain of salt.
These look good to me @soundbomber and one of the sneakers has a 9/13 beginning date that is cutoff. Let me know what you think...

Last edited:
I've seen fake royals with "authentic" production dates. I've also seek legit royals that end in 11/28. Prod dates should not be the deciding factor for a Lc

Dates aren't a be all end all but until proven otherwise I wouldn't even look at a pair with 11/28 completion date

Here's a legit pair with an 11/28 completion date.
http://niketalk.com/t/601213/lc-2013-jordan-1-black-royal/0_40

I stand corrected but like I said dates aren't the be all end all of l/c and has anyone seen a 9/13-11/28 legit pair is it just that combo that's fake

Dates are just one of the tools another box to check before buying off the net I doubt anyone is using dates in face to face deals I'm sure the quality will let you know as soon as you touch them that they're fake

I stand corrected but like I said dates aren't the be all end all of l/c and has anyone seen a 9/13-11/28 legit pair is it just that combo that's fake
I've looked through hundreds of Royals ads while searching for my pairs, possibly over 1000, and I have yet to see that combo on a legit pair. The great majority of fake pairs have that combo while the remaining fake pairs usually have a date that is very close to, or surpasses the release date. I have seen a pair with an end production date of 3/5/13. Very bad sign because Royals released on 2/16/13.
Dates are just one of the tools another box to check before buying off the net I doubt anyone is using dates in face to face deals I'm sure the quality will let you know as soon as you touch them that they're fake
I find it to be one of the best ways to size up a sneaker before moving onto other details. I have definitely checked dates at sneaker conventions and don't care about what the seller thinks. They should not have anything to hide. As far as knowing quality, that may be a hard one because most don't know what a Royal should feel like in person. Not to hate on recent Chicagos or Black Toes, but I could see a fake Royal having semi similar quality.

Last edited:
Same, though I owned a BRED, when I won the ROYALS, I really can't tell if it's legit or fake

I needed the help of our master family of Retro 1's here to back me up and confirm that my pair of ROYALS are Legit

thanks OG FAMILY 1 here, i like you all but sometimes you are all bullies hehe 

roll.gif

Ive got all the 1's I want so far. Waiting on Blk/Gum info..

Wouldn't mind a pair of black toes, but then I'd have to do the black tongue swap to be happy.

Last edited:
I actually wouldn't mind these dropping. Hoping they would make those straps above the heel removable so I can cop.

Back
Top Bottom