Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone know what the deal with Kickscrew is? I ordered the Gym Red 1's from them last Tuesday and they still haven't shipped my order. Anyone buy these from them and can you please share your experience. Thinking of cancelling if I don't hear from them on Monday.

Hope those side panels are pure leather though. If they are, i'm in.

Are those waxed laces?

They looked waxed to me. And I think KT is just the lighting or something in those pictures that make them look so shiny... honestly, the leather on the sides and collar looks kind of grainy. could be interesting... gotta wait for those officials :nerd:

If they release those strap bred 1s :smh:

Wasn't it posted months ago that it's in the catalog for release unless it gets scrapped soon

I'll take em and cut the strap off

You don't have to cut it, just open it and pull it out.

The rear of the shoe is ugly as hell though since they had to add that extra opening at the top to put the strap through :smh:

Last edited:
Anyone know what the deal with Kickscrew is? I ordered the Gym Red 1's from them last Tuesday and they still haven't shipped my order. Anyone buy these from them and can you please share your experience. Thinking of cancelling if I don't hear from them on Monday.
if you cancel you'll be paying a restock fee. I would wait a little longer. people have no patience these days.

Time out.  If I'm late someone please tell me lol.  The Jeter 1's dropped at Niketowns and Nike Labs (specifically 21 Mercer) this morning?!

Count me in for those gum bottoms, not what i expected but i still like them....better pics just might change a lot of minds

Count me in for those gum bottoms, not what i expected but i still like them....better pics just might change a lot of minds

Need to see better pics. I'll still be down for a cop but the shiny leather or what ever is ugly

you bought more than one of the same size?

No. Two separate orders, separate accounts and different mailing address. Same PayPal however because it was the only form of payment I could get through during the frenzy. Maybe I'm being watched now lol

Need to see better pics. I'll still be down for a cop but the shiny leather or what ever is ugly

Honestly i dont like that part either, im hoping its just the way the pics were took....either way its a colorway you cant go wrong with

No. Two separate orders, separate accounts and different mailing address. Same PayPal however because it was the only form of payment I could get through during the frenzy. Maybe I'm being watched now lol

Ha! drop a PM :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom