• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FA0C0F12-8AB2-4F78-948C-09BC8F378A85.jpeg

While I patiently wait for my court purps to get here. I still don’t understand the hate these get. Leather tongue tag doesn’t bother me that much the wings logo a lil bit not enough for me not to like them lol

Turbos did nothing for me , not because of the material but the color. It’s l don’t think any material would make it a popular or hyped shoe because weird aqua color. It’s not bad but not good
It's definitely a weirder color but I don't think it's too far off some other hyped colorways like UNC. I usually don't go for those type of colors but I really like the turbos for some reason
DzF4M91WoAArCAe.jpg
outfit_of_the_week_11_02_2019-1.jpg

Never realized people thought the leather on the Pine Green 1.0 was below average. I always felt like they were around bred toe leather and nobody complained about those

They do for the 1.0s? I thought people had a pretty positive view about it.

I didn't see his post. I'd guess he is in a very small minority, unless I missed everyone trashing them and I just didn't know everyone thought they were bad.

"SP 19 AIR JORDAN 1 HIGH OG" 🤢🤮

you can take it off with acetone in like 5 minutes, love my pair after doing it. pretty damn comfortable shoe too, feels wider as well.

I’ll never understand why JB felt the need to add this nonsense to the side of the shoe. I get Off-White made the “text on the side of shoe” trend popular but it was already played out by the time these released.

It's not Flyleather. That's just something someone said on here because of the different texture and everyone ran with it.

I thought this was proven by someone who worked for Nike on here? They were testing out the material in the Flint 6s and some other releases around this time as well. The material itself isn’t flyleather but was something similar to it. I posted a pic of how the layers of it looked compared to the leather used on other releases.

10F9E9B4-B6C2-451F-8C23-7C5DE1D659AC.jpeg

CB05E8CF-3616-4D55-82B9-22BF911472EB.jpeg

Hey guys. Do you wear your Jordan 1 all year round. I only wear mine from October-march. Then rock my Jordan 4 from April - may. Then rock my Jordan 3 from June to September. Just curious how you guys do it. Be safe

I accidentally copped two pairs of court purple 2.0

Bought a pair on SNKRS then SNS emailed me today saying I won a size 11.

Ok lol, acetone is 1 dollar at the dollar store and its not much work at all. You just dont like the shoe
I could see getting upset about it if they added it to a classic like Chicago's or shadows but since this is a new colorway and has other weird details I don't mind it at all. Haven't seen anyone complaint about the foam tongue or slightly yellowed soles or mismatched gray bottom

Back
Top Bottom