Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Happy with my pair.
C9160412-1F4F-48F9-A471-7C5772D14D7B.jpeg

Anyone post this yet? Not hypebeast bullshy t... just FYI.

A professional talking about “leather quality” and lists the reasons why he did this video. He works with high quality boots, etc. and has been an interesting sub. I’d recommend for footwear enthusiasts.

I thought this was proven by someone who worked for Nike on here? They were testing out the material in the Flint 6s and some other releases around this time as well. The material itself isn’t flyleather but was something similar to it. I posted a pic of how the layers of it looked compared to the leather used on other releases.

10F9E9B4-B6C2-451F-8C23-7C5DE1D659AC.jpeg

CB05E8CF-3616-4D55-82B9-22BF911472EB.jpeg

Not that I ever saw. There were a few of us that kept pointing out that people were just making it up. Anything that Nike produced with Flyleather to that point was listed as Flyleather.

I agree on the leather..its similar to game royal leather but worse. IMO these and obsidians are two really nice colorways that I wish were crafted a little better.
Obsidian in big size got trash leather however my kids gs obsidian pairs have buttery leather idk why they did us big foots dirty.

Obsidian leather still way better than what they put on these purples though. So underwhelming wish they woulda put that unc 1 leather on this colorway.

Not that I ever saw. There were a few of us that kept pointing out that people were just making it up. Anything that Nike produced with Flyleather to that point was listed as Flyleather.

Right my point was that it wasn’t flyleather but was a composite synthetic leather that was somewhat similar to it. You don’t have to take my word for it as the pics I posted showing the cut of the material reflects this (you can clearly see that the compressed pieces of materials are fraying).

I agree on the leather..its similar to game royal leather but worse. IMO these and obsidians are two really nice colorways that I wish were crafted a little better.
Everything you been saying has been off. Game royals had nice leather. Obsidians also had nice leather. Ditto for the pine green 1.0 that you also said has bad leather. Maybe it’s time for you to move on from 1s????

Everything you been saying has been off. Game royals had nice leather. Obsidians also had nice leather. Ditto for the pine green 1.0 that you also said has bad leather. Maybe it’s time for you to move on from 1s????
Do you own any pairs of 1s with good leather? shadows,unc,sbb etc...? If you think obsidians and pine greens have good "leather" sounds like someone that started coppin 1s in 2020.

Do you own any pairs of 1s with good leather? shadows,unc,sbb etc...? If you think obsidians and pine greens have good "leather" sounds like someone that started coppin 1s in 2020.
Yes I do. Don’t have sbb and sold my unc. Also have the banned 1s from outlets. I want ALL 1s to have THAT leather-are we gonna get that ummm no. Again, maybe time to move on from 1s with all the Pussycat aching.

I actually own all the pairs you mention & I see no problem with the leather on Obsidians.
IMO its one of the best 1s to drop last year.... Turbo Greens were dope too.

UNC didn’t even have great leather-just hype after off whites dropped. Shadows were good but my pairs were smooth leather and nothing to write home about.

The VERY FEW people who continue to complain and bellyache about the court purple 1s: I have a solution-DONT BUY THEM!! Bunch of Debby downers I swear.

Hey guys. Do you wear your Jordan 1 all year round. I only wear mine from October-march. Then rock my Jordan 4 from April - may. Then rock my Jordan 3 from June to September. Just curious how you guys do it. Be safe
I wear my 1s mostly during the rainy months since they're my go to rain sneakers. I know weird but I've worn my Royal 1s in the rain multiple times and they held up. Barely do I wear my ones during the summer though. I'm short so 1s don't look good with my short legs with shorts on. Ill wear them at night when I go out though since I'll mostly be wearing black jeans. Other than that, I'm always wearing some Air Maxs

lol

yeah sure thing buddy. you the one only crying here about people not agreeing with your opinion.

I actually own all the pairs you mention & I see no problem with the leather on Obsidians.
IMO its one of the best 1s to drop last year.... Turbo Greens were dope too.
Obsidians were ok not horrible i like my pair. Pine greens in my opinion were horrible quality.

UNC didn’t even have great leather-just hype after off whites dropped. Shadows were good but my pairs were smooth leather and nothing to write home about.

The VERY FEW people who continue to complain and bellyache about the court purple 1s: I have a solution-DONT BUY THEM!! Bunch of Debby downers I swear.
You're discrediting unc's and shadows but saying pine greens and obsidians have good leather?🤔 ok.....i aint saying any of the 1s have top grain italian leather but theres definetly levels in this 1 game and pine greens at the bottom imo...if you like em though do your thang playerrr more power to you.

You're discrediting unc's and shadows but saying pine greens and obsidians have good leather?🤔 ok.....i aint saying any of the 1s have top grain italian leather but theres definetly levels in this 1 game and pine greens at the bottom imo...if you like em though do your thang playerrr more power to you.
yup, shadows easily at the top

C900406F-C5F0-4887-8D6C-41E5E3A18664.png

got my unc from SNKRS and the tongue tag came this way. Couldn’t do it.Got rid of em for retail.

Back
Top Bottom