Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
j1.jpg

No white midsole? Sigh.

Hesitated for a second and boom the pair is nds Storm Blues I was watching on GOAT disappeared 😩😩. I need a sz 14!!! It’s dry out here for them.
I know what you mean. I'm upset I didn't try for the rookie of the year and now I'm regretting it. Buy now think later...hoping to come across a sz 12 for a decent price.

IMG_20200609_132257.jpg

Coworker ordered a fake pair of Chicago's from one of these fake China sellers that says they're 1:1. I had to compare them to my legit pair (from eastbay) and damn they're pretty close. In hand, side by side, in natural light they look very close. Only things I really noticed was on the real pair, the swoosh is a bit bigger, the leather is softer, and the toe box is a bit slimmer. Beside that, I'm sure on feet and a bit broken in you wouldn't be able to tell at all. Be careful if you're still trying to cop a pair

IMG_20200609_132257.jpg

Coworker ordered a fake pair of Chicago's from one of these fake China sellers that says they're 1:1. I had to compare them to my legit pair (from eastbay) and damn they're pretty close. In hand, side by side, in natural light they look very close. Only things I really noticed was on the real pair, the swoosh is a bit bigger, the leather is softer, and the toe box is a bit slimmer. Beside that, I'm sure on feet and a bit broken in you wouldn't be able to tell at all. Be careful if you're still trying to cop a pair
There's clear differences side by side. The top one looks real, the midsoles, toebox, aj logo, & upper ankle collar looks the part.

I know what you mean. I'm upset I didn't try for the rookie of the year and now I'm regretting it. Buy now think later...hoping to come across a sz 12 for a decent price.
I had three pairs and offed em all. Got fomo again just last month and bought one again. Won’t be making the same mistake this time around.

Back
Top Bottom