• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are so fire in hand...

Recommended to anyone waiting on the US drop.

IMG_7877.jpg

IMG_7879.jpg

“Underrated”. “Slept on”. Am I right?

Eh. Not bad but everything can't be "fire" lol. Not accusing you of this necessarily but that term is definitely overused.

Today was mine and my girls anniversary.

She let me know they got delayed by stockX but she got us both The spider-man 1’s. Spider-man has always been my favorite superhero :smokin :smokin

Crazy thing is i was eying them a couple weeks ago too. These definitely gonna hold me over until the drop Chi’s

Dude, color in the toe and it’s the same exact blocking.
It’s more the execution. The Royal Toes I had in hand were just super low quality. I decided to pass on them. I own 2 pairs of the Gym Reds, one of which I customed into black and whites (Wanted them in the rotation and the most recent retros are too expensive and the leather is kinda hard).

im still sick I missed out on these smh

How'd you miss those lol? They seemed pretty easily attainable and were sub-retail on SX for awhile.

It’s more the execution. The Royal Toes I had in hand were just super low quality. I decided to pass on them. I own 2 pairs of the Gym Reds, one of which I customed into black and whites (Wanted them in the rotation and the most recent retros are too expensive and the leather is kinda hard).

I wanted to do that with one of my extra pairs and bought it specifically for that purpose, but now that the 85 line was announced, I'm just waiting for the real Black/White.

if we're being technical:

1. toebox color obviously
2. sole color
3. swoosh color
4. midsole color

so not quite the same exact blocking but yes there are a lot of similarities
1594820801096.png 1594820813537.png

I had hoped the Royal Toe was just gonna be a blue version of the Gym Red. Basically a reverse Game Royal (like the Gym Red being a reverse Chicago).

Today was mine and my girls anniversary.

She let me know they got delayed by stockX but she got us both The spider-man 1’s. Spider-man has always been my favorite superhero :smokin :smokin

Crazy thing is i was eying them a couple weeks ago too. These definitely gonna hold me over until the drop Chi’s

Glad I doubled up on Spideys when they were $250ish soon after release... That release is a MUST for Spiderman and AJ 1 fans.

How'd you miss those lol? They seemed pretty easily attainable and were sub-retail on SX for awhile.

I wanted to do that with one of my extra pairs and bought it specifically for that purpose, but now that the 85 line was announced, I'm just waiting for the real Black/White.

I had hoped the Royal Toe was just gonna be a blue version of the Gym Red. Basically a reverse Game Royal (like the Gym Red being a reverse Chicago).

I was on a flight to atl that morning for a funeral. My size (8.5-8) never ever goes sub retail in ones NEVER. Couldn’t find one person to oop either.

I was on a flight to atl that morning for a funeral. My size (8.5-8) never ever goes sub retail in ones NEVER. Couldn’t find one person to oop either.

Ah that makes sense. My size (11) was in the $140s for a while. If only Smoke Greys would do that too. Literally the first release missed in years.

obviously no hype behind these, but who cares about hype? 👁👁 these are fire *indestructible flame suit activated*

probably THE most slept on release. i like the stealth look. remember, i rock force fields in all my kickd so creasing doesn't exist in my world. i like these alot better thsn my gym reds. i guarantee yall ppl will see the vision later...
IMG_20200715_123455_804.jpg

Back
Top Bottom