Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
$100 pickup...my new daily's
20200714_150915.jpg
I shaved the strings off and use them as my skate shoes.

i get it. if it ain't hyped, it ain't right. so yall mean to tell me all the other satin 1s are flames, right? but the black satins somehow aren't? i wonder why? nothing to do with hype, I'm absolutely sure.
😂😂😂

Last edited:
How'd you miss those lol? They seemed pretty easily attainable and were sub-retail on SX for awhile.

Ah that makes sense. My size (11) was in the $140s for a while. If only Smoke Greys would do that too. Literally the first release missed in years.

I don’t understand how Gym Reds never sold well, they’re such a wearable shoe.

Lol the same arguments every 3 weeks. Like what you like, and don't be offended when people don't share the same opinion as you. We not all gonna like the same shoe, that would be corny.

There's dudes in here that have said the Chicagos look like clown shoes. Do I think they're smoking crack? Absolutely. Am I gonna be offended by it? No :lol:

obviously no hype behind these, but who cares about hype? 👁👁 these are fire *indestructible flame suit activated*

probably THE most slept on release. i like the stealth look. remember, i rock force fields in all my kickd so creasing doesn't exist in my world. i like these alot better thsn my gym reds. i guarantee yall ppl will see the vision later...
IMG_20200715_123455_804.jpg

I own both but the Wings logo on Satins should be sent to a sewage treatment center... Like WT actual F were they thinking with the Wings logo here and on the Pine Green 2.0s??

Lol the same arguments every 3 weeks. Like what you like, and don't be offended when people don't share the same opinion as you. We not all gonna like the same shoe, that would be corny.

There's dudes in here that have said the Chicagos look like clown shoes. Do I think they're smoking crack? Absolutely. Am I gonna be offended by it? No :lol:

This phenomenon is ironically FAR FAR worse in the Yeezy thread lol

*waits patiently for the regularly scheduled “Frags are overrated” arguments ITT*

i hope you weren't referring to me. I'm definitely not offended. I'm very used to H headdetective having strong opinions. that's my guy tho

i get it. if it ain't hyped, it ain't right. so yall mean to tell me all the other satin 1s are flames, right? but the black satins somehow aren't? i wonder why? nothing to do with hype, I'm absolutely sure.
😂😂😂

I knew “hype” was goin to somehow makes its way into the convo once cats don’t like a certain GR.

Truth be told, hype or not, they just not it.

i haven't been around in months so i don't know what the recent convos have been. all i was saying is black satins are hella clean, but subtle. i like that. everyone entitled to their opinion. one thing cannot be denied... black satins happen to be the only satin 1 that wasn't limited. is it mere coincidence that that's the only satin 1 no one likes? i think not. i buy what i like. i don't care what others think.

obviously no hype behind these, but who cares about hype? 👁👁 these are fire *indestructible flame suit activated*

probably THE most slept on release. i like the stealth look. remember, i rock force fields in all my kickd so creasing doesn't exist in my world. i like these alot better thsn my gym reds. i guarantee yall ppl will see the vision later...
IMG_20200715_123455_804.jpg

I’m still sleeping. I love most 1s, but these are really struggling for respectability. Tried with all my might to see the value in these, but couldn’t.

To each his own though. Talk your ish and like what you like 💯

ive been keeping my eye on the satins...does anyone know of a website discount code for them? ive seen them for around 130-140 range

I shaved the strings off and use them as my skate shoes.
i thought of taking a lighter to the strings...but down the road i always wish i woulda kept somethin the way it was...

i end up wearing shoes i dont really want or that i buy on sale way more than the shoes i really like...its weird...i buy shoes i wouldnt wear for my kids and those shoes end up growing on me

Last edited:
Wish the white collar was black, but so in on these. I love black toe color blocking.
I’m for sure in, I already know people going to be like “HAH HAH POOR MAN TRAVIS SCOTTS” but in my opinion these look better. Personally I don’t mind the white in the collar area but I agree black would’ve been better. Those same people going to be trying to cop on release day like the Smoke Grey 1s release.

Back
Top Bottom