Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I’m for sure in, I already know people going to be like “HAH HAH POOR MAN TRAVIS SCOTTS” but in my opinion these look better. Personally I don’t mind the white in the collar area but I agree black would’ve been better.
The collar looks so much better here than in the mockups.

1594820089272.png
These are gonna look dope af next to my Travis’ :lol:
Definitely a must cop though
Someone gonna take one for the team and paint the collar black :nerd:

mochas the first must cop of the year for me
would've preferred black collar also but the white doesn't ruin it
i do have some extra black paint on hand :emoji_thinking:

Last edited:
These upcoming Mochas are cool IMO, but I’m good. I was fortunate to obtain the Travis Highs, and IMO these would be too redundant (don’t need a second brown/black/white Jordan 1). I also prefer the Chicago color blocking (the BEST color blocking IMO), with way more brown used, over this new blocking. I wasn’t a fan of the Best Hand In The Gan pack due to its color blocking (just the back collar and outsole having color in particular), and these don’t even have the colored outsole. Again, this pair isn’t bad, and if I didn’t have the Travis’ I’m sure I’d go after them, as brown is a rarely used color on 1s, but I’m out.

i haven't been around in months so i don't know what the recent convos have been. all i was saying is black satins are hella clean, but subtle. i like that. everyone entitled to their opinion. one thing cannot be denied... black satins happen to be the only satin 1 that wasn't limited. is it mere coincidence that that's the only satin 1 no one likes? i think not. i buy what i like. i don't care what others think.

I think its more because that its the only satin that didn't follow a cw replication of something that was already coveted (breds/royals/SBB)

Those mocha black toes are fire... I like the white collar too

Between these, Roy's and Trav highs... I'm good on earth tones JB

I think pretty much everyone in this thread doesn't really care about redundancy too much 😂
I feel it. For the most part I don’t (I have a bunch of Navy, or Blk/Red kicks), but in the case of Brown is what I’m mainly referring to. I hardly wear my Travs, Mocha 3s, or Slayer Dunk High SBs as it is. These would get absolutely ZERO wear in my rotation, as I’d alway pick one of those three over these. But they’re cool nonetheless. Good luck to those that are after them though. Them being a clean 1, and the Travis comparisons, will definitely increase the chaos around them.

I feel it. For the most part I don’t (I have a bunch of Navy, or Blk/Red kicks), but in the case of Brown is what I’m mainly referring to. I hardly wear my Travs, Mocha 3s, or Slayer Dunk High SBs as it is. These would get absolutely ZERO wear in my rotation, as I’d alway pick one of those three over these. But they’re cool nonetheless. Good luck to those that are after them though. Them being a clean 1, and the Travis comparisons, will definitely increase the chaos around them.

Totally forgot I had DS Slayers in the stash

I get where you're coming from especially with brown based colorways but they're different enough to get a spot in the collection

Totally forgot I had DS Slayers in the stash

I get where you're coming from especially with brown based colorways but they're different enough to get a spot in the collection
If you don’t want the slayers get at me:

I'm surprised prices dropped that quickly for the smoke greys. Well that's great for anyone who want to purchase or double up

Back
Top Bottom