Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im curious to know internet speeds of the people who were able to grab a pair without an ATC service. 

I reserved a spot with an ATC who didnt charge my card because he couldn't cart for me. (should have gone with sosoleful up there but dont know who he is) lol

I also tried on my own at work. (11ms ping/30m down 20m up)..Kinda slow. Had 6 windows open..mobile going...was inline for about 20 min then everything went OOS.

Im guessing if you didnt use Deebo's ATC up there you have some really high speed service.

I dont have a problem on any other site when i want to buy a pair of
 ****** shoes except NDC

Thoughts?

50mb with 20 ping

Checkout time of 6:02 CST

Last edited:
50mb with 20 ping

Checkout time of 6:02 CST
Congrats bruh. 
smokin.gif

I guess the Nike Gods were just not on my side tonight lol 

For that pair which appears to be a PE especially with the Beaverton location, the seller had to do this at the nike vault right?

Yikes! Leather so soft and look at that tongue! Hope Jb gives us the goods soon.

Just found my new girlfriend
roll.gif
  She's a dime piece X's 1000

Last edited:
I'm hoping for the same. 

They said they would give us good quality. We'll see soon enough. Word is bond.

Quote from sneaker news article "

MJ was on board with the Remaster concept from day 1, but the designers responsible for bringing it to life got the ultimate compliment when he first put on a pair of the remastered Air Jordan 1s. When they asked him how they compared to the originals, he said they actually felt better, noting that he used to have to wear two pairs of socks with the 1s because the shoe was so stiff at first.

Last edited:
Not a fan of chicago's at all but if I had 10 grand I'd cop and beat those things in to the ground :nthat:

Edit but I'm a size 9.5/10

Last edited:
didnt read the  200 + posts since yesterday...i thought dudes were told to keep that jeter salt in the jeter thread.  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom