Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
didnt read the  200 + posts since yesterday...i thought dudes were told to keep that jeter salt in the jeter thread.  :smh:

dont bring up those shoes in here anymore man. i just wanted a pair. im trying to forget about em thats why im not going in that thread anymore

didnt read the  200 + posts since yesterday...i thought dudes were told to keep that shoe-that-shall-not-be-named salt in the shoe-that-shall-not-be-named thread.  :smh:

I knew when I posted yesterday that it was for naught :lol:

I came in, saw like 8 new pages, contemplated the possibility of actual information being in there somewhere, and then skipped right to the newest page. I can't do the catch-up game anymore man, it's too damn annoying.

EDIT: Fixed for Zyzz's whiny *** :lol:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at the quote edit.

This ain't Harry Potter man.

think im about to pull the trigger on another pair of black/red 01 1's. 8/10 for $250 locally, with og box.

thoughts? 

People feel more at ease to pull the trigger on BRED's and Royals n Shadow's now that these Jeter's dropped and are hitting $500-1000 a pair..

Let's weight the options

Hmmmmm

Jeter's                           vs          BRED, ROYALS or SHADOWS

who's gonna get the money 1st….. the Jeter Reseller or the Other Reseller?

Jeters are overrated. I said it. Let's move on

Also, no, don't buy 8/10 2001 Blk/Rd 2001s. Be patient and save a little and for $400 or a little less you can buy 2013 Blk/Rds and if you already have them, get another pair.

No reason to buy 2001s anymore unless they're DS and cheaper than 2013s. They're old and while 1s last, why not get 1s with fresh rubber and newer materials.

How do these ones fit nowadays? I'm a 9.5 in sbs and other jays, should i size up or get them tts?

Back
Top Bottom