• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jeters are overrated. I said it. Let's move on

Also, no, don't buy 8/10 2001 Blk/Rd 2001s. Be patient and save a little and for $400 or a little less you can buy 2013 Blk/Rds and if you already have them, get another pair.

No reason to buy 2001s anymore unless they're DS and cheaper than 2013s. They're old and while 1s last, why not get 1s with fresh rubber and newer materials.

01s for 250?! u better jump on em, i know i would. i got lucky and scored 01 royals for 225 shipped off ebay from a girl who i think sold off her mans collection lol oh well i win

Jeters are overrated. I said it. Let's move on

Also, no, don't buy 8/10 2001 Blk/Rd 2001s. Be patient and save a little and for $400 or a little less you can buy 2013 Blk/Rds and if you already have them, get another pair.

No reason to buy 2001s anymore unless they're DS and cheaper than 2013s. They're old and while 1s last, why not get 1s with fresh rubber and newer materials.

2001 >2013

2013 feel cheap and plastic ....

01s for 250?! u better jump on em, i know i would. i got lucky and scored 01 royals for 225 shipped off ebay from a girl who i think sold off her mans collection lol oh well i win
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 I'd be heated if that scenario was true & I'm him.

You indeed won though

why do people always say these about the 2013? the 01s weren't anything close to comfort. People will be having pinky toes like Lebron if they step foot in 01s 
i will say this once....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A COMFORTABLE JORDAN 1!!!! STOP SAYING THIS ONE IS MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THAT ONE!!! UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD INSERT THEY ALL WILL HURT YOUR FEET LIKE HECK, THEY ARE AS BAD IF NO WORSE THAN CHUCKS ON YOUR FEET! end rant and proceed (BTW 01 leather is better, i own both years and to me there is no comparison but thats me)

why do people always say these about the 2013? the 01s weren't anything close to comfort. People will be having pinky toes like Lebron if they step foot in 01s 
i will say this once....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A COMFORTABLE JORDAN 1!!!! STOP SAYING THIS ONE IS MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THAT ONE!!! UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD INSERT THEY ALL WILL HURT YOUR FEET LIKE HECK, THEY ARE AS BAD IF NO WORSE THAN CHUCKS ON YOUR FEET! end rant and proceed (BTW 01 leather is better, i own both years and to me there is no comparison but thats me)

no they arent ... no caps needed (typed while wearing shadows)

caps are necessary lol ok maybe not but maybe when they break in they feel the same but my 01s are def broke in and feel amazing where as my '13s feel stiff so maybe they are the same? im not sure but my 01s feel much better

caps are necessary lol ok maybe not but maybe when they break in they feel the same but my 01s are def broke in and feel amazing where as my '13s feel stiff so maybe they are the same? im not sure but my 01s feel much better

possibly breaking them in helps but right out the box they felt good to me

*ye shrug *

i will say this once....

I agree.

If I wear any pair of 1's I make sure it will only be for a few hours.  My feet are beat to $#!t from balling for over 20 years and there is no comfort all style in those things.  360's, 90's anything with a ton of  "air" seem to really help my feet.

i dont care i love them all! as do most of us in here, but the debate over better is annoying. if we all had the chance to get any one for retail it wouldnt be an issue we would get them all right? although the new going rate for 1s is stupidity.

i will say this once....THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A COMFORTABLE JORDAN 1!!!! STOP SAYING THIS ONE IS MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THAT ONE!!! UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD INSERT THEY ALL WILL HURT YOUR FEET LIKE HECK, THEY ARE AS BAD IF NO WORSE THAN CHUCKS ON YOUR FEET! end rant and proceed (BTW 01 leather is better, i own both years and to me there is no comparison but thats me)

im with you, leather shmeather. they both look nice.

size up 1 + buy zoom insoles=win comfort

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom