• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
^zyzz almost @ 49,566 ...almost all time.. almost

dirtylicious better

:lol:

idk who has the most but post count means nothing. everyone here knows me whether they like me or not regardless if i had 1,000 posts or 100,000 :lol:

Currently......do you think its a fair trade: Bred for royals....both DS

As of right now Royals are worth a little more than Black/reds but by the beginning of next year they'll be 1:1. Expect Shadow prices to creep up by another $100 or so too.

Currently......do you think its a fair trade: Bred for royals....both DS

As of right now Royals are worth a little more than Black/reds but by the beginning of next year they'll be 1:1. Expect Shadow prices to creep up by another $100 or so too.

id love it if someone offered me that trade, i have 4 pairs of breds. id give up one of em just to have another pair of royals. it would be hard for me but id have to do it, i just love my breds so much :lol: its weird

id love it if someone offered me that trade, i have 4 pairs of breds. id give up one of em just to have another pair of royals. it would be hard for me but id have to do it, i just love my breds so much
laugh.gif
its weird
Word...Breds just goes with everything...cant go wrong...

Is anyone else unable to check their order history on NDC? I can't even check my order status as a guest...:smh:

"MICHAEL’S FEEDBACK

MJ was on board with the Remaster concept from day 1, but the designers responsible for bringing it to life got the ultimate compliment when he first put on a pair of the remastered Air Jordan 1s. When they asked him how they compared to the originals, he said they actually felt better, noting that he used to have to wear two pairs of socks with the 1s because the shoe was so stiff at first."

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/r...s-inside-air-jordan-retro-remaster-program/8/

:nerd:

i will say this once....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A COMFORTABLE JORDAN 1!!!! STOP SAYING THIS ONE IS MORE COMFORTABLE THAN THAT ONE!!! UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD INSERT THEY ALL WILL HURT YOUR FEET LIKE HECK, THEY ARE AS BAD IF NO WORSE THAN CHUCKS ON YOUR FEET! end rant and proceed (BTW 01 leather is better, i own both years and to me there is no comparison but thats me)

No doubt the leather on 01s were better, but the comfort was not on par with the quality. As for the 2013s, I gotta agree with @ColdCity. For a flat shoe they are pretty damn comfort especially with that not-so-good-looking box toe like the newer royals, it provides more room for your toes. But then again everyone else's foot is different.

"MICHAEL’S FEEDBACK

MJ was on board with the Remaster concept from day 1, but the designers responsible for bringing it to life got the ultimate compliment when he first put on a pair of the remastered Air Jordan 1s. When they asked him how they compared to the originals, he said they actually felt better, noting that he used to have to wear two pairs of socks with the 1s because the shoe was so stiff at first."

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/r...s-inside-air-jordan-retro-remaster-program/8/

:nerd:
Chicagos

Would you guys trade a pair of DS Royal 1s for a pair of DS Jeter 1s + cash? Who wins and what shoe has greater value in the long run? I think Jeter 1s will be harder to obtain later 5-10 yrs.

Would you guys trade a pair of DS Royal 1s for a pair of DS Jeter 1s + cash? Who wins and what shoe has greater value in the long run? I think Jeter 1s will be harder to obtain later 5-10 yrs.
i would be willing to trade you for those 3s in your sig

Royals>>>>>>>>>>>Jeters

not even close

its been 1 year since Royals released and look at the value and they are already hard to find.

just saying

Royals>>>>>>>>>>>Jeters

not even close

its been 1 year since Royals released and look at the value and they are already hard to find.

just saying
Jetes may be even more limited and this shoe also transcends sneakers. Yankees baseball is like a religion to some

Back
Top Bottom