• Total voters
Air Jordan 1 High OG “Fresh Mint”
Color: Black/Light Army-Sail-Fresh Mint
Style Code: 555088-033
Release Date: Early 2021
Price: $170
1606940801815.png

1606940820806.png

Trophy Rooms are the worst version of Chicagos I’ve ever seen, and that includes mids and bootlegs. Trash!!!!!!!!! And I rarely use that word to describe sneakers. So bad. So, so bad.

Trophy Rooms are the worst version of Chicagos I’ve ever seen, and that includes mids and bootlegs. Trash!!!!!!!!! And I rarely use that word to describe sneakers. So bad. So, so bad.

NOPE! That would definitely be the Spidertrash 🤢🤢🤢

NOPE! That would definitely be the Spidertrash 🤢🤢🤢
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you honestly find the Spideys worse than the Trophy Rooms? Why? If anything, the Spideys look more like Regular Chicagos. They both have icy bottoms (Spideys look more tinted blue, whereas TRs look more clear/icy), but the details/textures on the Spideys are much more subtle, except for the blue/red NA tongue tag.

I’ve never listed a pair without having them in hand. I’ve also never bought a pair that I wouldn’t pay for regardless of future resell value.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you honestly find the Spideys worse than the Trophy Rooms? Why? If anything, the Spideys look more like Regular Chicagos. They both have icy bottoms (Spideys look more tinted blue, whereas TRs look more clear/icy), but the details/textures on the Spideys are much more subtle, except for the blue/red NA tongue tag.

I thought the soles in Trophy Rooms were Grey... they’re clear? Lol that’s dumb.

the trophy room 1's has this translucent milky white sole with stars design underneath. The upper looks dusty or powdered with christmas cookie confection sugar. Only thing TR has is the chicago color blocking going for them lol. Add in the limited Numbered pairs and MJ's signature on it (but why)

They could’ve just taken the tried and true Chicago 1, slapped MJs signature on the heel, and given them that clear outsole with the stars, and they would’ve been fine in my book. But they ruined them by giving them that awful glittery or whatever treatment/detail on the red panels, adding white contrast stitching to the red panels, and then giving them an eggshell looking midsole (which would be fine if the white upper panels were the same shade, but they look considerably whiter, which clashes pretty bad IMO). They’ll be hyped TO THE MAX, because of what they represent, and because they’re both limited and will be hard to obtain, but just aesthetically speaking, IMO they’re ugly.

Back
Top Bottom