Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Those mints are like Doublemint gum....flavor is gone in 3 minutes. The back half with mint looks good....the rest is putrid. Ran outta taste midway through the shoe

Dope af to me 🤷‍♂️
God knows I want to like them too. If anything, I’d be biased because of my love for the Chi 1s. But that glittery treatment, white contrast stitching, and eggshell midsole but with white upper are too glaring for me to overlook. The thing that this does make me think about however, is that since they’re releasing these, it might really be a while before we get an actual Chicago 1 retro. I hope I’m wrong though.

Where is Upcycle out of? Always has early pairs no boxes. Are theses retail pairs or pairs he gets from nike workers on the low? Just curious if someone knows.

It looks like they were going for an aged look but whatever process they used just didn’t turn out looking quite right..

With that said I would pay retail for these, and I would wear them into the ground.

Just copped these for $240 sz 11.5 , did I overpay ?
7B6A7836-D95F-4720-A132-E21D150E794F.jpeg

The white stitching against the red is :sick:. Reminds me of True Religion type stuff 🤢. Easily tweakable with a fine point marker, but I can’t get over the glittery BS and wack sole. Overall easy bounce pass.

edit*
Was just thinking maybe the “glittery” image is caused by the flash and can just be a shiny type leather?

Last edited:
The white stitching against the red is :sick:. Reminds me of True Religion type stuff 🤢. Easily tweakable with a fine point marker, but I can’t get over the glittery BS and wack sole. Overall easy bounce pass.

edit*
Was just thinking maybe the “glittery” image is caused by the flash and can just be a shiny type leather?

Looked cracked from a distance 🤣

i just got a 2nd pair for retail today. also, i kindly messaged him and asked if he would cancel. he agreed, no problems. also, i have almost 500 transactions 100% positive feedback so i must be doing something right. thanks for your concern tho, buddy.
that's great, I'm really glad you and the seller were able to work it out amicably

still doesn't make it ok for someone to lob an offer or buy an item without paying

that's great, I'm really glad you and the seller were able to work it out amicably

still doesn't make it ok for someone to lob an offer or buy an item without paying
bro, let it go. he didn't have the shoes in his possession AND STILL DOESN'T! i didn't go ghost on him, i contacted him and he agreed to cancel so what's the issue? if i woulda just ghosted him and not paid yall would have a point, but that's not what happened.

bro, let it go. he didn't have the shoes in his possession AND STILL DOESN'T! i didn't go ghost on him, i contacted him and he agreed to cancel so what's the issue? if i woulda just ghosted him and not paid yall would have a point, but that's not what happened.
I did let it go my man 🤷‍♂️ :lol:

maybe I'm wrong thinking you weren't gonna pay if you could get them for cheaper but that's certainly the picture you painted

Back
Top Bottom